• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
wtf??? this was stupidly short update.....it will not surprise me if the next update will be like 2 lines and 1 render........well I will check this game next year maybe it will gather some content until then........seriously...W...T...F...
I knew I will get some heat for the short update, but basically, I am changing the update cycle. I had to prepare my workflow so that I dont need to wait 1 week for the script to be written and then one more week for it to be rewritten by me so the scenes fit my vision. And then render 900 renders in 3 months, then render around 15 animations, roughly taking 1 per day. And then one week to do post work, check the game and test it.

Now the episode will be cut into three parts. They should take from 3-4 weeks to be released. I no longer need to rush animations and put more time into them. Render more animations you even now got 9 animations for one sex scene where it was usually 4-5 per sex scene. This way I dont need to kill myself doing the post-work and looking for badly rendered images. I will be more often in the update spotlight. It's just easier for me to put out updates. So please be patient. If you guys won't get a new update in 2.5-3 weeks then you can start saying WTF :D

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a question there's a big lord in every girl. Is it their alter ego with the two natures of good and evil. And he speaks when his eyes light up?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I didnt understand the question,
I mean, does every girl live the same creature. Is it their alter ego with the two natures of good and evil. And they say, these two natures, once one, once the other, when their eyes light up?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I haven't played the game yet but I was reading the reviews and some guy gave it 2 stars because it's 'Supernatural Horror' and has 'Submissive MC'. Seriously, who the fuck lists themes as cons in a game?

Mods should forbid that kind of review. Imagine if everyone downvoted games with vaginal sex because they're gay and thus don't like it?

It's alright to not play a game because you don't enjoy some themes in it, even commenting about it is okay. But give it a low score?

Imagine buying Resident Evil games and giving negative reviews on steam because you don't like Survival Horror. Wtf...
Yeah that's pretty dumb. And i've seen dumber. I seen a review downvote a game because of the curvy women in the game that their boobs and butt was to big and you can see in the preview pics that all the women was like that so why did you downvote a game that you know whats inside? if you don't like curvy women then don't play it and give bad reviews on it knowing full well something you don't like is the focus of the game. I know sometimes something is tagged in a game but it is not to much focused on it so you play it any way and it turns out good but that's what the comment section is for and reviews so you can find out how much focus it has on the tag you don't like. But don't downvote it just skip it.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I mean, does every girl live the same creature. Is it their alter ego with the two natures of good and evil. And they say, these two natures, once one, once the other, when their eyes light up?
Alter egos are not good and evil types. They corrupt people from the inside. Little by little, they push the host's mind to do things he wanted but never had the courage. Basically steroids for your character development.:D Chloe had two alter egos because she had BL ego inside her and then Gabriella volan ego was planted in Chloe, That's was started to fuck her up.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Alter egos are not good and evil types. They corrupt people from the inside. Little by little, they push the host's mind to do things he wanted but never had the courage. Basically steroids for your character development.:D Chloe had two alter egos because she had BL ego inside her and then Gabriella volan ego was planted in Chloe, That's was started to fuck her up.
That's what I meant, I just forgot the name of these volantis creatures. So all girls have their volantis?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They just have to alter egos that were made by volan they had any contact. It's one of the thing that keeps feeding Volans power
I do not know if I understand correctly. The girl has an alter ego +fuck the Mc who has Volan = the girl's alter ego turns into Volan?

3.90 star(s) 88 Votes