Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Bright Past [0.97.0] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (4.1 GB/ 1.61 GB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
View attachment 554498

Overview:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - " ", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general. As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-30
Release Date: 2022-06-23
Developer: Kosmos Games - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.92.5
Language: English - Russian - German
Others Game: - - Familiarity
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from previous versions to 0.8 are not supported

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(v0.92.0): - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.91): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Extras: FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2 - Rollback Mod* - Cheat Mod -
Save

(Asenaris) thanks for the link
*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 80138 View attachment 80139 View attachment 80145 View attachment 80149 View attachment 80153 View attachment 80178
UncleVT now the game has the MTL translation in Portuguese, in the next update the translation will be improved

1656615472664.png

Reactions: blink66

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Somebody could remind me who Jesus is and where to found him?
(In game Jesus, not the cross guy.)

Reactions: ZenoMod

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
if I remember correctly, jesus is the guy who saves you from captivity, when you are kidnapped and abused by some guys
Thank you, still no idea about how to launch new quest, but at least now I know who the guy is.
This game REALLY need a better hint system, and some replay gallery or a list of quests finished.

Reactions: ZenoMod and leg28

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Somebody could remind me who Jesus is and where to found him?
(In game Jesus, not the cross guy.)
He was the mob guy that saved you from Ryder and gave you the gun - as to where to find him I have no idea, I have been running everywhere for the last hour and I can't seem to get it to trigger.

I've done the photo shoot
I tried going to the hair salon to see about the new look but nothing
I did the quarry smoking scene which wasn't much of a scene just a render of her sitting on a log smoking
The wash thing I haven't seen a difference I've taken a bath and shower and the same, I even went to the laundry mat to see if there was a new scene but it's the same when you go for the fake money in the washer, so I'm not sure how to get it.
I met the fan
According to the change log I've done everything but Jesus, like I said I've been everywhere a few times all over the map and nothing yet. The only real problem I have with this game is when the quest says "See how things play out"

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
He was the mob guy that saved you from Ryder and gave you the gun - as to where to find him I have no idea, I have been running everywhere for the last hour and I can't seem to get it to trigger.

I did the quarry smoking scene which wasn't much of a scene just a render of her sitting on a log smoking
The wash thing I haven't seen a difference I've taken a bath and shower and the same, I even went to the laundry mat to see if there was a new scene but it's the same when you go for the fake money in the washer, so I'm not sure how to get it.
I met the fan
According to the change log I've done everything but Jesus, like I said I've been everywhere a few times all over the map and nothing yet. The only real problem I have with this game is when the quest says "See how things play out"
according to the text of the translation I received , the new event with him starts when you receive a gift at home , try to end the events with him , and go home to see if a message appears that he received a gift

Reactions: GaboCAP

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
according to the text of the translation I received , the new event with him starts when you receive a gift at home , try to end the events with him , and go home to see if a message appears that he received a gift
Not sure what you mean about end events with him, I've went like two weeks in game, and I've not received anything as far as gifts. I wonder how many days or weeks it takes to get it to trigger? Frustrating.

EDIT: :ROFLMAO: as soon as I typed this and went back into the game and went home it triggered. Man, it took about 2 1/2 weeks for it to trigger.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018

I met the fan
I'm just like you, except for the smoking (I'm in the non-smoking path).

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I'm just like you, except for the smoking (I'm in the non-smoking path).
I am too but if you have some in your pocketbook you can click on them and smoke one after you get into your bikini of course, it doesn't give you the addiction back.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Not sure what you mean about end events with him, I've went like two weeks in game, and I've not received anything as far as gifts. I wonder how many days or weeks it takes to get it to trigger? Frustrating.

EDIT: :ROFLMAO: as soon as I typed this and went back into the game and went home it triggered. Man, it took about 2 1/2 weeks for it to trigger.
the event is new , it is only activated in version 92.5 , in previous versions it did not have this event

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I am too but if you have some in your pocketbook you can click on them and smoke one after you get into your bikini of course, it doesn't give you the addiction back.
Finally the gift thing just happened, return randomly to the apartment and there it was. The hair thing is automatic in the following event (that not ends well, must say).

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes