keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
The game is great, but i have to say the truck quest is the most fucking stupid quest i've ever played. I get over 400 games and no dev has designed this fucking quest.

Is hard to rain, and you need to wait 8-9am and prepare makeup and presume and walk to there??? Have you ever test this quest?????

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The game is great, but i have to say the truck quest is the most fucking stupid quest i've ever played. I get over 400 games and no dev has designed this fucking quest.

Is hard to rain, and you need to wait 8-9am and prepare makeup and presume and walk to there??? Have you ever test this quest?????
It's not a quest. It just happens by accident. The followups, as simple repeats, are a little bit strange but the event is still in its beginning. Rain is needed, otherwise the MC would be mistreated by the regular street whores there. And makeup is needed to be misjudged as one. Any other probs?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Don't matter what I do to acquire relationship points with Penelope to unlock the pics, I don't get it. Is there any bugfix for it?
Penny? There is only one pic. Getting 8 is impossible when the MC let her have her way with her (is this correct english?), in other words, if the second shower happens too early. Don't know if it is intended but ... cruel it is, yes.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

• Sports update:
  • You will find a quest related to some old and one new character.
  • The quest will have 2 endings. It all depends on your choice.
  • Both branches have a hot ending.
  • Two animations are also present.
  • Some of our old friends will now go to the gym with Alex.
  • Several new collaborative activities with Margie.
  • Home training will be redesigned.
  • Images of the training process are slightly changed, a variant with a tattoo is added.
  • After training, Alex will take a shower.
  • The appearance of the reception desk in the sports complex has been changed.
  • There also appeared a toilet where you can do makeup.
Alcohol update:
  • This update is for those who really wanted to get drunk.
  • I added a complex system of intoxication and alcohol addiction. In short, the more often Alex drinks alcohol, the more she can drink. And the further, the more pleasure she will receive. But the negative effects will also be stronger. A very strong addiction can only be cured in a hospital.
  • In the future I will develop this aspect of the game, right up to the bad Alcoholic ending.
  • Alex can drink alcohol at the rock bar. First beer and wine, later - something stronger.
  • The harassment of the local drunk will also be.
  • Strongly drunk Alex will not control the situation. And the night streets are very dangerous. If you know what I mean...
  • Also, do not forget to drunkenly come to Valerie.
Inventory and trade:
  • You did not ask, but I did.
  • The inventory and trade system has been completely redone. Now all purchases will be carried out in one click, and transferring items to the chest of drawers has become much more convenient. In the future I will still work on this system to make it even more convenient.
What else:
  • After exercise, Alex will sweat. Do not forget to take a bath.
  • Several new music tracks. Including in the main menu and at the beginning of the game.
  • A gas station has been added. Also in emergency situations you can call a tow truck.
  • In the area of your home, you can now move between locations using the arrows on the keyboard.
  • Old night event with Valerie. Added images with tattoos.
  • Sleep for more than 2 hours is available only sleepy Alex.
  • Updated backgrounds in Alex's room and at night in Valerie's room.
  • Are you still reading this? Yes, you are just a hero! LIKE if you've read up to this point.
  • Also, the images of the seats on the bench were updated (the absence of panties was taken into account).
  • Now you can smoke regular or electronic cigarettes at the same time.
  • Something else, but I don’t remember everything.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Don't matter what I do to acquire relationship points with Penelope to unlock the pics, I don't get it. Is there any bugfix for it?
Penny? There is only one pic. Getting 8 is impossible when the MC let her have her way with her (is this correct english?), in other words, if the second shower happens too early. Don't know if it is intended but ... cruel it is, yes.
That's a bug that we the old players have. We can't increase Penelope's points using old saves, if you restart from the last versions you can increase the points without problem. Me and some others have already mentioned this, but it seems that Ernst Kurz can't figure out which is the bug. I just hope that he can solve that bug, if we need those points for future events with Penelope.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... I just hope that he can solve that bug, if we need those points for future events with Penelope.
Ok, I admit, I didn't find anything yet. There are similar issues with "Amanda", "Evelyn" and "Margie" where RSP just disappear after loading. But with Penny, it is special. Many players won't reach more than 5, 6 or 7 because they triggered the second shower (and the sauna) "too early". This is simply not a bug.

Alexandr89

Jun 21, 2020
I can't have fun with velari in the bathroom, I bathe with Her, and then there's a dead end. The relationship with her is +100.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes