HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So how much booze till something happens... and on a healthier note, how working out until something happens? This game is painfully dull now, aimless and repetitive. I hoped I would see the update and say to hell with it I'm gonna throw in for a month out of respect.

Reactions: Priappus

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Well, I lost all my money through addiction. :cry:

The update is grindy, as always, since the beginning of the game. The dev believes that the grind generates a better feeling of reward when you achieve the objective, that's how the game is and it will not change. I don't think that the complainings have much sense at this point.

Respecting to the gym quest, I could started it after doing all the different exercises in the gym, but I don't know if my fitness stats before the update helped with that.

I liked that finally we had some events with Margie, also the spicy scene with Valerie after get drunk in the bar was fun. The new girl is very attractive, maybe some people will not like her muscular abs, but I hope a lot of action with her in the future. I still can't get the drunk events in the street. But in general the update was fun, an ending of the gym quest finished abruptly, which was hilarious for me. Fortunately, I saved the game just before it, there's a point of no return.

By the way, valerie's mom supposedly was going to go to the gym, but I never saw her, did I something wrong?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Well, I lost all my money through addiction. :cry:

The update is grindy, as always, since the beginning of the game. The dev believes that the grind generates a better feeling of reward when you achieve the objective, that's how the game is and it will not change. I don't think that the complainings have much sense at this point.

Respecting to the gym quest, I could started it after doing all the different exercises in the gym, but I don't know if my fitness stats before the update helped with that.

I liked that finally we had some events with Margie, also the spicy scene with Valerie after get drunk in the bar was fun. The new girl is very attractive, maybe some people will not like her muscular abs, but I hope a lot of action with her in the future. I still can't get the drunk events in the street. But in general the update was fun, an ending of the gym quest finished abruptly, which was hilarious for me. Fortunately, I saved the game just before it, there's a point of no return.

By the way, valerie's mom supposedly was going to go to the gym, but I never saw her, did I something wrong?
I noticed that initially Alex was drunk with a glass of wine or beer, she didn't like other spirits at the moment. then 2 and then 3 glasses and at the third the view becomes blurred, however this street seems long boring motion also because you have to stay at the bar hours. I stopped to see others as they proceed.

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
Alex can't find a man in this game to fuck with him, as if this city were dead from men.from the whole rock band no one fucked her. This game is good for Saudi Arabia.
(sorry for bad english)
i think the game is mostly based on girl-girl relationship
there is lot of games for girl boy relationship

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I went to the bar 10 times, drank 20 drinks, but I still didn't see sex. Dev he loves his girlfriend and doesn't want to see her fuck men.only with women does he leave her.
(sorry for bad english)
All I got was a random guy try it on in there and what I call a "kind of" assault on the way home once, I have like dozens of drinks and I think I'm at peak alcoholism. I dare not even start the gym grind, which I'm assume is needed, all this for one or two pictures. Once again it's a case of long grind and little pay off. I still kind of like the game, but parting with money for it?

Reactions: Priappus

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I went to the bar 10 times, drank 20 drinks, but I still didn't see sex. Dev he loves his girlfriend and doesn't want to see her fuck men.only with women does he leave her.
(sorry for bad english)
All I got was a random guy try it on in there and what I call a "kind of" assault on the way home once, I have like dozens of drinks and I think I'm at peak alcoholism. I dare not even start the gym grind, which I'm assume is needed, all this for one or two pictures. Once again it's a case of long grind and little pay off. I still kind of like the game, but parting with money for it?
In the alcoholism path there's a scene with Valerie, after get drunk with beer or wine the first time, and there's a blowjob with unknown men, after get heavily drunk (with vodka or whiskey) for the second time. I needed to drank beers during all the day too, to increase Alex addiction. That's all so far.

The gym quest wasn't that grindy for me (I don't know if for my prior stats) I just did all the different exercises at the gym and the quest started. Actually the quest was kinda fun, you meet a new sexy girl. But, the sex scenes don't involve Alex, those happened between different characters (two options). Advice: you should save in a new slot just after starting the gym quest. There are two different endings. And one of those is a point of no return.

• Sad
Reactions: Nikoo887
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes