WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
After taking a look at the changelog for 0.7.3 and the in-game active quest list, am I correct in assuming none of the current quests were updated? Not complaining...Just making sure I've installed correctly, etc.

May 24, 2020
Needs sexier clothes please the pokemon hand me down (really) the black outfit is nice needs to show some more skin would be nice sexier workout outfits and more clothes options but overall a very good game and lots of fun my panties get wet when i start to play and stay wet 41/2 stars out of 5

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I can't further convince Margie to get with gym guy, game says i need 5 relation points, but i already have 8. Is this a bug or do i need more relation points to convince her?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I can't further convince Margie to get with gym guy, game says i need 5 relation points, but i already have 8. Is this a bug or do i need more relation points to convince her?
This would be a bug. But I assume you trip up on the second condition to go further, rhetoric 20, in the options afterward. Or you mix up "Margie should go to the gym" with "Margie should try to seduce Fred". The latter needs 9 points.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
sometimes you can go run with her at the Tennis place. you get 1 Point for every run. ist possible at the Weekends and at wednesday

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
This would be a bug. But I assume you trip up on the second condition to go further, rhetoric 20, in the options afterward. Or you mix up "Margie should go to the gym" with "Margie should try to seduce Fred". The latter needs 9 points.
Yea, i want Margie to seduce him, it requires 5 relation points, however as you said it's a bug, so i need 9 points to progress.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Same Problem In This Version Too. When You Write Songs Notes Enter The Title.. There Is A Page Error. Last Version 68.5 Also Same Problem In Android Version Please Give Us Clear Android Link ..

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Does any one know how to improve guitar skill ?? i grind 2 hours in game , and find nothing.

This game level be come under average........
Typical pointless grind sand box game, and you don't how to grind, unless you read guide pdf file.
Is that hard to add in game hint message ?

I know to create game isn't easy and need lot of time...
But play game should be easy....

Any one ever played "lucky mark" ?? that's a 17g size of trash to me. (another one is "Glamour")
Because i waste 40 hours in that game , only see lewd CG , and CG is good , but i rather see all CG become series comic.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes