Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know about this version, but when I was doing it few versions ago, it was required (due to some bug) to do "going further(or however is it called)" event twice, and than after second doing, go to cafe after 22 or 23h (night time).

Reactions: goovraedt

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
i cant trigger homeles event no way. But game let me to search trash and fined new key. And Alex says : "maybe this is a kay what old man says". But still ho homeles event and no basement. Maybe u may tell me what variable i shuld change in save file? Im realy dont wanna start game from begining. So mush grind.
I had the original key and basement acces from 71 ... doesn't work. I met the guy selling the ax (homeless guy) that said he found in the trash. 2nd time Alex met him she thought that msybe there are other things in the trash, but had to search in the morning. Found the NEW rusty key. To get to the basement, you exit home. On bottom, from left you see Street (Left Arrow), Go Home, Cafe "Arctic," "Breeze" Store, Park, Busstop and Street (Right Arrow.) Choose Street (Right Arrow) and you can do the scene with the basement.

(Interestingly, when you exit Home you are looking down the Street where you parked your car. When you access the Basement, you see where it is in relation to your car - which is visible from that scene.) Right around the corner from where Alex lives!

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Anybody found all four persons for the "unreachable level" fitness quest?

Have:
- Valerie´s friend after talking to her
- Rock Bar guy behind the bar
- Barbara after talking to her

Who is the fourth person to talk into a fitness pass?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Anybody found all four persons for the "unreachable level" fitness quest?

Have:
- Valerie´s friend after talking to her
- Rock Bar guy behind the bar
- Barbara after talking to her

Who is the fourth person to talk into a fitness pass?
Ruby's colleague maybe

Reactions: LantisGT

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
This is bug, I just went to glory holes but it doesnt show any options, it just says + 15 mins. someone pls mention it to dev
so that it get fixed later

1599590867712.png

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yup, its her, only having a another problem, requires 5 friendship points but i have only 4 :unsure:

Edit: Never mind :sneaky:
Try having coffee with her in the afternoon at the down town bar. Run with her in the late morning on the days off and repeat it all until you reach the score.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes