eijat1994

Jul 23, 2019
Note: For those who have already unlocked Falsetto's studio, skip steps 1 through 8 and go directly to step 9.

HOW TO UNLOCK THE SINGING LESSONS:

(1) Visit the underground rock club and speak to the owner/bartender who will direct you to the Jade Mall music shop.

(2) Speak to the music shop owner, Owl. She will direct you to visit the Combat Fagots (the bank you saw at the underground rock club.

(3) Visit the rehearsal room located between your apartment and the abandon factory after 6:00 p.m. or 18:00.

(4) After visiting the Combat Fagots, visit Owl at the music shop. Persuade her by telling her you will keep the secret.

(5) Visit Falsetto at the recording studio. Max out your appearance (get your hair cut and tan at the downtown salon, put on make up and the most expensive perfume you can buy online) and when he asks why he should bother, tell him you want to be a rock singer.

(6) He will tell you to sell his old recording equipment and that he wants $10,000. Agree.

NOTE: Make sure you have at least an extra $2,000 on you before proceeding to Step 7.

(7) Sell the recording equipment to the owner/bartender at the underground rock club. Depending upon your skills and the options you select, you make make a profit, break even, or have to pay out of your pocket the $2,000 difference between the $8,000 the owner is willing to pay and the $10,000 Falsetto wants.

(8) Return to Falsetto with at least $10,000 for the recording equipment plus an extra $250 for the first singing lesson and bus ticket back home.

(9) From this point on, visit Falsetto's studio, click on him, and if you have the money ($200) he will give you a singing lesson.

(10) It will be the same for several lessons until you upgrade your vocal skills. Then there will be a slight change in the lessons. After another interval of repeating the lessons, you will encounter a long-haired rock star who will then lead you into a series of quests to start up your new band. If you are in version 0.2, do not complete the quest to obtain your new drummer (the crazy Russian with the lever action living in the old bus), otherwise you will trigger your sister to arrive and cause your game to freeze up.
How much lesson need to take?? I take almost 80 lesson but still nothing happen.. can someone help me to get vocal lesson..

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I cannot work at the red light disctrict anymore. I got 2x :) but I still get this when I want to work. (tried it with 27x :), still the same )
1599983831354.png

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
Hi all, i just made an account to ask something, since i didnt get any luck with search. So ive replayed from start because i got too much time on hand, and mainly because i lost my saves. :FacePalm:

ive triggered and completed all events i can recall, except the one where im having BJ class at Red Quarter with some other girls. any idea how or when do i do that?

Rogue9

Feb 28, 2019
I have courage 30 and 2 bottles of wine. Can't start the wine quest with Val and can't make friends with Ruby? Also who do I ask about "The director"?

B4naninha011

Aug 23, 2020
I started playing in version 0.72.2 and I have a problem, after leaving Ash's secret room, my game gives an error. I'll leave the save and the error image

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
I have courage 30 and 2 bottles of wine. Can't start the wine quest with Val and can't make friends with Ruby? Also who do I ask about "The director"?
for the director, if i remember correctly, first you ask Val, then you ask Rudo (the basketball guy).
im not so sure on the wine quest, i just always try to talk to Val at her room :3

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You need to hook up dude from cafe (downtown mall) with some chick before you can do wine things. Click on him and follow instructions.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes