Aug 19, 2019
I didn't go through all the change logs but are there any news regarding pregnancy content?
The last time I played the only indication was a sign on the top bar.

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
whats the max courage can you get in this update? and how to progress from 11 if it can go higher
im at 40, but pretty sure there's more since i didnt get the jane rainy event and something else. on how to gain courage point, there's alot of same thing being asked and answered in this thread you can simply search on tips, but basically just keep completing quest. :D

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019
I love this Game.

I hope future Versions will bring more Body Modifications for the MC. Piercings, more Tattoos etc. I think it would fit her Rocker Style.
I also hope there will be more wardrobe Options.

One Question:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: prime-time

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
what do you have to do to have the red light district to go ahead. just says wait for development
Is it the Glory Hole part or the getting to work in the Red Light District?
You may also need Courage Points to advance
If you have to wait for development in the glory hole, work 3 shifts that is work 3 Wednesdays and then talk to the "Ticket Lady" and the quest will advance.

Last edited:

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys, how do i gain courage in this game ??Plus, where can i buy snickerss ??
To gain courage, read books in the library at Rose Street if you've unlocked the location
OR Complete Quests
OR Drink beer or wine at the Bar or if you've purchased some. (Gives temporary boost to Courage)

How to buy sneakers?
Downtown ------> Jade Mall ---> Sports Shop -----> Purchase

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
Modded Save File
Courage Points - 40
Ritor Points - 60
Charm Points - 80
Money - 20000000000000 or something
Electronic Money - 800000000000 or something

Quite enough to get through the entire story.

game ----> saves ---> paste

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
I didn't go through all the change logs but are there any news regarding pregnancy content?
The last time I played the only indication was a sign on the top bar.
As of now no content aside from a new "green" sign on the top bar which means that the MC is ovulating.
The Dev mentioned that the pregnancy content was to be more of a premature or just a plain Ending to the game. More related content should be available in the upcoming update.

RJ24

Jan 15, 2019
I love this Game.

I hope future Versions will bring more Body Modifications for the MC. Piercings, more Tattoos etc. I think it would fit her Rocker Style.

One Question:
Aside from the "Meeting the Mistress" line, that is all the content for now.

Reactions: Mika2w
Aug 19, 2019
As of now no content aside from a new "green" sign on the top bar which means that the MC is ovulating.
The Dev mentioned that the pregnancy content was to be more of a premature or just a plain Ending to the game. More related content should be available in the upcoming update.
Thanks

Reactions: RJ24
Oct 1, 2020
I love this Game.

One Question:
I would love to see piercings and more tattoo options for our girl! the ink on her chest with the padlock looks pretty bad.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
The September update got canceled due to »revolution« and vacation. Fortunately, the bigger update for October will come a little bit earlier. You can expect it in the next ten days. "Webcam", "Cellar" and "Rick's Bus" have been continued; the main story could follow, but that's not for sure. There has been a lot of rework and enhancement, especially regarding the NPC-Screen, the in-game help plus nicier background images and NPC's. And finally, there is a fast-food restaurant in town ...

I have dropped the walkthrough due to some major changes in the beginning of the story and due to the still ongoing rework. Don't know if I will be able to rewrite the thing soon. If there is no copy around I could provide the old one here again, if needed. So, happy waiting.

1601592038604.jpeg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes