Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... I suggest eating a cactus with its thorns rather than playing it again from the beginning.
Yeah, . I have to do exactly this every month as a "tester". Could be worse. The Ctrl-key is our friend. I have never recommended a scratch start until now, and this time for aesthetical and "purifying" reasons only.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm with cactus folks. Even with ctrl, there are tremendous and horrifying amounts of grind. Chasing those dreadfull insane amounts of all kinds of lessons... Grinding entire weeks to repeat events which occur just once a week and needed to be done multiple times... Hell, no. The day dev releases next update that must be started from scratch is day when I'll stop playing this game. I'm fine with unpurified. :cry: Changing past events, stats, variables and what not is not way megagrind game should be developed...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I have dropped the walkthrough due to some major changes in the beginning of the story and due to the still ongoing rework. Don't know if I will be able to rewrite the thing soon. If there is no copy around I could provide the old one here again, if needed. So, happy waiting.
Great work Ernst
I played regulary until found that new changes affecting beginning (I stopped playing sometime when band was formed). Now I downloaded last version and found your post about new major changes in the beginning.
Is this rework on the beginning finally completed with 0.73.1 or there will be more rework?
Also can you pls post last version of WT again?
Thanks

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
You can find the mask in the same shop where you bought the black dress under accessories.
Thanks, well, someone was blind?;)

Now should I change my clothes and go to Barbara's at night?
When I click on my wardrobe, the black dress doesn't show up at all or I can't put it on. I can't put on the mask and Barbara's room is greyed out so that I can't go in there at night.

Reactions: Priappus

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Change clothes and visit Barbara at night, which clothes? whatever i try wont work. I have bought dress and mask. Any ideas

Last edited:

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Thanks, well, someone was blind?;)

Now should I change my clothes and go to Barbara's at night?
When I click on my wardrobe, the black dress doesn't show up at all or I can't put it on. I can't put on the mask and Barbara's room is greyed out so that I can't go in there at night.
When you have everything talk to Babara again when she is in the kitchen, I think she will tell you that you are ready and that you should visit her in her room at night. Then choose the black dress. I think that's how I did it.

Reactions: bghawk713
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes