slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Short walkthrough to activate the new scenes:

Leave the house with the black rocker outfit at 3pm and drive to the city when it's raining on a Thursday. Don't use any makeup, happiness must be over 5 and below 8. Go to Smartbucks and drink a mulled wine. The clock should say 15:50. Drive back home with the bus and pet the pigeon in the park. If the pigeon doesn't appear, try again next week. Go to the bench, eat a cookie, smoke and relax. As a bonus you'll get one detective point and a trench coat to flash strangers later on, which will branch out into exhibition events. Vocals must be >18 so that Alex won't get recognized by strangers or the game gives you a game over and deletes all your save files.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
When you have everything talk to Babara again when she is in the kitchen, I think she will tell you that you are ready and that you should visit her in her room at night. Then choose the black dress. I think that's how I did it.
do i have to do this on a certain day at a certain time?
Whenever I talk to you in the kitchen, all I get is "I'll come back later".

Reactions: bghawk713

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I like this one, but it badly needs a replay system. Scenes are hard to unlock and very sparse, and frankly I don't even remember what happened before.

Reactions: Abby223

Solasa

Dec 18, 2017
Where exactly is the basement? Met the homeless guy, got the key but cant find the basement anywhere.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
it's a sidedoor in the street, where you can choose the directions to the sexshop and the metal-club

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Short walkthrough to activate the new scenes:

Leave the house with the black rocker outfit at 3pm and drive to the city when it's raining on a Thursday. Don't use any makeup, happiness must be over 5 and below 8. Go to Smartbucks and drink a mulled wine. The clock should say 15:50. Drive back home with the bus and pet the pigeon in the park. If the pigeon doesn't appear, try again next week. Go to the bench, eat a cookie, smoke and relax. As a bonus you'll get one detective point and a trench coat to flash strangers later on, which will branch out into exhibition events. Vocals must be >18 so that Alex won't get recognized by strangers or the game gives you a game over and deletes all your save files.
she could put a sex scene with the man when she masturbates on the bus,could in the basement when he saw the new couple become a hot treesome,instead of all that the Dev tries to torture us.finally the (GGGB) and (The Tyrant) they are real hot games.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Has there been some changes how fast Alex change her sexual orientation? Usually at this point where I'm now she already likes girls, but now for some reason that don't change.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Has there been some changes how fast Alex change her sexual orientation? Usually at this point where I'm now she already likes girls, but now for some reason that don't change.
I think that's currently buggy.
This is the current sexual orientation change in the code (stats.rpy):
Code:
if bi_orient_points > 8 and orient == 1:
        hide screen data
        $ orient = 2
        "Сексуальная ориентация изменена"
        show screen data
The bi_orient_points isn't increased anywhere in the game (it was nearly in every lesbian scene in older versions) but it seems gone now. (I guess plus_fem or fem_points should be checked instead, but I'm not 100% sure...)

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
1.jpg
Margie is sitting in the coffee shop, but when you go inside, only a silhouette remains of her, and then when you point to the place where she was in the previous updates.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
So with this update everything i did with the basement has vanished, all the Ruby stuff has vanished, Margie i cant talk to anymore as she just isnt in the coffee shop even though it shows she is.

Cant do the new show yourself bit, wont let me wear the dress outside my bedroom, Barbara has said I'm ready etc, bought dress, mask too but her room remains locked.
Not getting anywhere fast in this update, just backwards.

Reactions: goodlewd2

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
So with this update everything i did with the basement has vanished, all the Ruby stuff has vanished, Margie i cant talk to anymore as she just isnt in the coffee shop even though it shows she is.

Cant do the new show yourself bit, wont let me wear the dress outside my bedroom, Barbara has said I'm ready etc, bought dress, mask too but her room remains locked.
Not getting anywhere fast in this update, just backwards.
thanks for pointing it out, i was puzzled by the basement too, I guess we should wait for patches next :sneaky:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I think that's currently buggy.
The new fem_points / male_points system has been retracted in the last moment before release, possibly due to save-game compatibility. It was working so far and allowed for a decision-based orientation change to both "extremes".

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The new fem_points / male_points system has been retracted in the last moment before release, possibly due to save-game compatibility. It was working so far and allowed for a decision-based orientation change to both "extremes".
Yeah, but some events still use the orient variable (for instance the alex/ash event in the secret room) and the orient variable only gets set to 2 if bi_orient_points is bigger as 8, which for new games currently never happens...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
So with this update everything i did with the basement has vanished,
Basement events have been moved. They should start by accident at the wastebin, after having the first concert.
all the Ruby stuff has vanished
Ruby has been taken out of the Coffeeshop. Her story begins at the tennis court or inside the Sports center.
Margie i cant talk to anymore as she just isnt in the coffee shop even though it shows she is.
Hm . ... You're partially right, there is only her hover sprite left with Julia in the room. But the dialogue is working when clicking on it. Will be fixed.
Alex needs to avoid Valerie. Dress her up and wait until midnight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: scarp1 and csab

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Yeah, but some events still use the orient variable (for instance the alex/ash event in the secret room) and the orient variable only gets set to 2 if bi_orient_points is bigger as 8, which for new games currently never happens...
Yeah, you're right. Damned, I saw this bug myself but was hoping that the dev would finish all events with the new system. Thx, noted, there are some days left for the final version ...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Margie i cant talk to anymore as she just isnt in the coffee shop even though it shows she is.
Hm, couldn't reproduce it for now but that would be a bug.
Can reproduce this one. The error seems to be in LOCS.rpy:
Code:
    if znak_smartbucks < 9 and hour <> 14:
        scene bg smartbucks_4
    elif znak_smartbucks == 10 or znak_smartbucks == 11 or znak_smartbucks == 12 or znak_smartbucks == 14:
        scene bg smartbucks_3
    elif hour == 14 and (weekday == 3 or weekday == 6 or weekday == 7) and penny_sex <> 4:
        scene bg smartbucks_margie
    else:
        scene bg smartbucks_1
elif znak_smartbucks == 10 or znak_smartbucks == 11 or znak_smartbucks == 12 or znak_smartbucks == 14:
and
elif hour == 14 and (weekday == 3 or weekday == 6 or weekday == 7) and penny_sex <> 4:
can be true at the same time, so it will show the smartbucks_3 background and never the smartbucks_margie background if the first statement is true...

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Is this rework on the beginning finally completed with 0.73.1 or there will be more rework?
Also can you pls post last version of WT again?
Thanks
I am not a big fan of this rework-mania myself and the Dev didn't answer my same question yet. Having an umbrella from the start and "flattening the curve" to get courage are reasonable decisions. The new "home front" or the Penny-pics are splendid. But it's gotten a little out of control. The new orientation system has been removed in the last minute before release. So, I'll wait for the November update and hope to start reworking the walkthrough afterward.
---
is the old one for 0.70.

Last edited:
Reactions: max451f and leg28

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
Basement events have been moved. They should start by accident at the wastebin, after having the first concert.

Ruby has been taken out of the Coffeeshop. Her story begins at the tennis court or inside the Sports center.

Hm . ... You're partially right, there is only her hover sprite left with Julia in the room. But the dialogue is working when clicking on it. Will be fixed.

Alex needs to avoid Valerie. Dress her up and wait until midnight.
Thanks for all that.

However i have ran into the biggest bug yet now. Finished the first concert so the basement quest opened again. However it wont clear basement completely and you cant leave either so stuck in there.

Stupidly i hadnt saved for a while so a good 4 hours gameplay has now gone, my fault but the game has too many bugs in every version that comes out.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes