scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I need help with Sauna and event with Penny and Margie. I went back to an old save and saw it happened at 14:25 on Saturday but now I only see Margie. Seems like each update you can expect to have to redo a completed quest. Also how to activate "An opportunity to masturbate on Rick’s bus." and the Rubo night event?

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
what can i do to buy the laptop, i bought and read the newspaper, as soon as i got the quest, even without cheats. but it triggers nothing on my phone, there is no number i can call.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
what can i do to buy the laptop, i bought and read the newspaper, as soon as i got the quest, even without cheats. but it triggers nothing on my phone, there is no number i can call.
there are two newspapers which one did you buy?

there should be two newspapers in your inventory can you take a screenshot of it and your phone you just need to press s to take a screenshot

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
how many courage point is maximum?
i didnt know how to do new things with barbara. i have 44 if i drink i got 45

BigLebowsky

Jan 19, 2020
how many courage point is maximum?
i didnt know how to do new things with barbara. i have 44 if i drink i got 45
Talk to her in the morning before breakfast when she's alone. Barb will send you to buy some things, then change them in her room and wait until 00:00

Reactions: bghawk713

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Disappeared again the phone Ruby I can not contact you for new events has happened to you in the new version?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Disappeared again the phone Ruby I can not contact you for new events has happened to you in the new version?
You need to replay this path. Meet Val and Ruby on the tennis court during the week around 2pm or so. Then initiate the second Val party with the 2 bottles of wine. Afterward speak to Ruby when she is working in the Sports Center. Then you are on track again.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
but where do i buy it? because there is at my actual point no shop which has newspaper for sell.
Where did you buy the first? There is a newsstand at the busstop. Ok, the new mag looks like the old one first. I couldn't convince the Dev to change the minipic yet. ;-) Should already be available on Sunday June 11th, but definitely on Monday June 12th.

Reactions: bghawk713

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
You need to replay this path. Meet Val and Ruby on the tennis court during the week around 2pm or so. Then initiate the second Val party with the 2 bottles of wine. Afterward speak to Ruby when she is working in the Sports Center. Then you are on track again.
Val and Ruby didn't answer me at 2pm. Instead I managed to party with them with the 2 bottles of wine. I hope for the third action at the sport center. Thanks for everything.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
why no lesbian sean?
i do anything wrong?
This is a bug we discussed some posts earlier. It is related to the new "orientation" mechanics which isn't ready yet. Dev just forgot to replace the old condition. Will be fixed in the next days. If you have console access you could change the variable yourself: orient = 2.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes