Derpbox

Nov 12, 2019
I feel confused after reading some of the recent posts. I havn't played this game yet. Doesn't this include the beginning of the game, or why are people asking for older version? or is this just a messed up version?

Miosys

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish the pig tails Alex has when coming to the city at the very binning were a selectable hairstyle. Looked wicked.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I feel confused after reading some of the recent posts. I havn't played this game yet. Doesn't this include the beginning of the game, or why are people asking for older version? or is this just a messed up version?
New players won't have 90% of the problems the old dogz have here. That's why I suggested starting from scratch. But of course, it is a beta-version until version 1.0, sometimes even alpha.

Last edited:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Let's compare what shouldn't be compare to... and sorry Modo for using screenshots from another "well known" game with Alex twin :rolleyes: Here are two bj scene with swallow ending. Clearly the one from the other game is better (for now...) but if a dev from Kosmos Games is reading this, I'm sure you can do even better. Notice how Daug... mean... Alex twin is surprised when she got the load with the cum in her mouth before swallowing... with "plus" a throat bulge and a pleased or disguted face for Alex I'm certain that would awesome! No? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
How to get the new Barb scene? I have 46 courage, but still cannot go outside in the new lingerie. I tried sleep in the room, did anuthing else but still didn`t get it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to get the new Barb scene? I have 46 courage, but still cannot go outside in the new lingerie. I tried sleep in the room, did anuthing else but still didn`t get it.
Put the lingerie on in your room and wait till midnight...

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Short walkthrough to activate the new scenes:

Leave the house with the black rocker outfit at 3pm and drive to the city when it's raining on a Thursday. Don't use any makeup, happiness must be over 5 and below 8. Go to Smartbucks and drink a mulled wine. The clock should say 15:50. Drive back home with the bus and pet the pigeon in the park. If the pigeon doesn't appear, try again next week. Go to the bench, eat a cookie, smoke and relax. As a bonus you'll get one detective point and a trench coat to flash strangers later on, which will branch out into exhibition events. Vocals must be >18 so that Alex won't get recognized by strangers or the game gives you a game over and deletes all your save files.
How can i leave house in black rocker outfit. In the case of rain it`s always wear 1 cloth?
And i tried few weeks. It`s hard to skip mow, espessially that it`s raining only 1 from 3 weeks, but got no pigeon in the park. And u cannot use bench when it`s raining too.

Last edited:

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
thanks to all the anxious questions and quick responses on latest version, i got all these under an hour and now im bored again waiting for next version (hopefully with more new scenes and updated quest):-
renovated my basement's ceiling and stairs
saw the basement worker have sex
have naughty scene with valerie in bathtub
have webcam scene
caught by rick when masturbated in his bus

also since im not starting from scratch yet for now, i didnt really check for some updated/reworked scenes in earlier part.
anything else that's new in this update?

How can i leave house in black rocker outfit. In the case of rain it`s always wear 1 cloth?
And i tried few weeks. It`s hard to skip mow, espessially that it`s raining only 1 from 3 weeks, but got no pigeon in the park. And u cannot use bench when it`s raining too.
can't tell if you're serious or not :LOL:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
How to edit save ?! here was what i tested

vozb → excit (is the heart , max 8)
----------------------------------------
power → physical strength
vinos → stamina
ritor → rhetoric
cuni → cunnilingus
lovk → agility
sharm → natural beauty
allsharm → charm
→→→→try the number you want, it may auto adjust .
---------------------------------------
_otn → relationship (try edit to 30 for every one, save a lot time)

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Hotfix for 0.73.1 - Place both files into the game folder

[Link] "Bright Past" 0.73.1 (RUS+ENG+GER)
Hotfix 0.73.1 (10.09. 15:50):
  • Basement cleaning bug (talk to Rudo again about cleaning.)
If you already have version 0.73.0, then download 2 files attached to the post and move them to the "game" folder.
------------------
  • Some game files have been changed. Only download the full version is available.
  • The old saves should still work.
MEGA - Full archive 0.73.1 (PC zip)
MEGA - Full archive 0.73.1 (MAC zip)
RACATY - Full archive 0.73.1 (PC zip)
Have a nice game!

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/alex_phone[cloth]_[makeup].png': could not find image. (u'spr/alex_phone19_2.png')
help plz
can't pick up ash's call
Hm, that's a rare one. Your Alex is in a swimsuit when Ash is calling. Is it possible to avoid swimming or tanning before she calls?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Where do I make friends with Ruby given the changes now?
Tennis Court Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri around 2pm, talk to Val -> second Val night with two bottles of wine, evening Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri -> talk to Ruby on Wed, Sat, Sun in the Sports Center -> ask for the first date there too -> afterward it is the same story as before, so, call her on Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri afternoon or so

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes