Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
i had no problems with the update. but i did it differently. i saved the save folder. completely deleted the game. also the folder under C Appdata! important. game reinstalled. save folder inserted again.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Not yet. Pregnancy a stub right now (always pregnant / no pregnancy at all) and will most likely end in a rather simple game over. We'll see.
yes I just noticed. she was pregnant, keeps going to the brothel, pregnancy gone ;)
such nonsense.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Not yet. Pregnancy a stub right now (always pregnant / no pregnancy at all) and will most likely end in a rather simple game over. We'll see.
Would be shame to make game over cause of it. I mean, dev already said it would be complicated to make renders with her pregnant, etc, but he could do it without. "few months later" screen and game continues after child birth. Could put baby in room, not to make it full time raising simulator with feeding and changing diapers etc. Just baby as clickable object which, for example, raise mood when played with. After that, she can decide to "not go through that again" and set to autopill, to prevent players from stockpilling children. :unsure:

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
A simple game over would be obvious, but rather bland. I understand that having all scenes rendered in yet another variation is too much, but I could see something like this: In the early stages, the game could continue as currently, maybe blocking some choices (like drinking or the main quest - not gonna be a rock star with a baby, probably), but without any changes to the renders as there would be nothing to see. Later, most of the current choices would not be possible anymore, but only a few chosen ones plus maybe some additional, these all with baby bump renders. Only after some more time with these scenes, it would be game over (or maybe continue as Prokopije suggested - could also have a choice whether to keep the child, which could be a game over, or to give it away for adoption, resuming original gameplay).

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Would be shame to make game over cause of it. I mean, dev already said it would be complicated to make renders with her pregnant, etc, but he could do it without. "few months later" screen and game continues after child birth. Could put baby in room, not to make it full time raising simulator with feeding and changing diapers etc. Just baby as clickable object which, for example, raise mood when played with. After that, she can decide to "not go through that again" and set to autopill, to prevent players from stockpilling children. :unsure:
this could be solved quite easily. with my idea, there would even be wonderful new possibilities. you integrate a children's room into alex's new flat. and put a sweet nanny at alex's side. that would give you a lot of new possibilities. of course, you would then have to limit the children to a maximum of 2 when playing. one would be optimal.
by the way, i have the patent on my idea :cool:

Reactions: Wolfje61

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Nice ideas, I can put them into the backlog for this feature. Chances aren't big: the game is already falling apart at the seams, with some paths like "Model" not even opened. At least, a simple game-over could be used as an anchor for an extension or standalone game, often called "Chapter" here. -- My two cents were simple: Mother Alex flees the unhealthy metropolis and returns to the countryside.

Reactions: Vincenza

Theotermann

Feb 6, 2018
Some lesbian choices are locked because Alex is "straight"(The one with the rocker girl after going to the old school, and with Barbara when helping her clean). How do I change that? I'm activly seeking lesbian content but don't know anymore I can do to get lesbian points

Reactions: bghawk713
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes