bghawk713

Oct 18, 2020
Go to the Rock-Bar at midnight. Speak to the bartender. he buys the equipment
Realizing people on forums say this all the time, this time it really is helpful to read some of the older posts.

Go back to about page 180 or so and scroll through the messages to find the latest walkthrough guide.
It has a HUGE wealth of information to help us.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Realizing people on forums say this all the time, this time it really is helpful to read some of the older posts.

Go back to about page 180 or so and scroll through the messages to find the latest walkthrough guide.
It has a HUGE wealth of information to help us.
i dont understand why they removed the wt from op. they just should have made a note to it that its outdated. i mean i just played the game from the start when the update came out, but the wt was still helpfull.

bghawk713

Oct 18, 2020
i dont understand why they removed the wt from op. they just should have made a note to it that its outdated. i mean i just played the game from the start when the update came out, but the wt was still helpfull.
I guess they could continue to upload the most recent WT but then that would spoil the whole real life journey quest to find the most recent WT :cool:

bghawk713

Oct 18, 2020
OK maybe just me...

But too funny that Sancho breaks the fourth wall by letting Alex know we can't finish the basement remodel "until the game is completed" :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

My quarantine is over and all tasks complete and Alex was able to avoid being raped.

Except for the Ash Secret Room event which I could never trigger...

Great game !
Super graphics - though Val's gaping made me think there should be a voice coming out of those holes...

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Ash is tricky if you avoid the first rape. Events are overlapping. But it could work on "days with the cat" if nothing has been changed.

Reactions: bghawk713

bghawk713

Oct 18, 2020
Thanks
If only I had another joyous two week quarantine
:eek:

Btw
I have a short list of bugs/quirks that I am going to DM to you (if I can do that here).

Take care

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How many potential rapes are there and do you know if the bus wankers that cum on you ever go further then wanking?
There is the scene with the maniac, the scene in the park and when being wasted and returning home. Scene with Ash could count as an imminent one. Shouldn't forget the scene with Teddy inside the College, with the MC as rapist.

Its2ndAr

Jun 13, 2020
Great game, loved
Need some help on the mission to find a seller girl, who will be the person? And also, how do I continue the web with Barbara (i already bought the the mask and the outfit)?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Great game, loved
Need some help on the mission to find a seller girl, who will be the person? And also, how do I continue the web with Barbara (i already bought the the mask and the outfit)?
seller is in the mall (music shop). for barbara go in your room after midnight and dress in the new clothes that should trigger the scene.

Reactions: Its2ndAr

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There is the scene with the maniac, the scene in the park and when being wasted and returning home. Scene with Ash could count as an imminent one. Shouldn't forget the scene with Teddy inside the College, with the MC as rapist.
The one where you get robbed is that the maniac dude? Do you know if the creeps who wank on the bus ever do anything more like bribe or try to force Alex to do something. I wouldn't mind seeing more dark rapey stuff and also blackmail with some dude she hates as well.

Its2ndAr

Jun 13, 2020
seller is in the mall (music shop). for barbara go in your room after midnight and dress in the new clothes that should trigger the scene.
when i use the clothes it says the i should only use in my room, what level of courage do i need to use outside my room, then?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
no you dont go outside your room. just go there at like 00.05 or so and change into them that triggers the scene.

Reactions: Its2ndAr

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
any news about update?
you know it got updated like 2 1/2 weeks ago. how fast do you think they can get new content? i mean they are one of the faster devs regarding updates but i dont think they are that fast. i guess the next update comes out around december.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes