May 9, 2018
Bright Past [v0.73.1] Kosmos Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.17 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 720 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 703 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

When I click the compressed android this is what I get is there really a android port

Reactions: bghawk713

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Seems that way. I hate it when they state things like for this update all I've done is fixed a few things, have to say it's been that way with a number of games, little to no updates. Were I paying for this I'd be pretty annoyed.
Maybe you are right, but I think the DEV in this period is not having a good time so I support him as much as he can do in my small way.

Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
Am I correct that there is only one bonus currently implemented in the game? If so, additional ones would be cool in an update. If not, what ones are and how can I get them?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Testing update packages on spunky pirates:

For official 0.73.1 releases only. Download and just drop it into an original "game"-folder. Compressed version may work, but it hasn't been tested. No viruses.

Bug reporting welcome, comments on content not. I know that it is another release too small.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Mega

For official 0.73.1 releases only. Download and just drop it into an original "game"-folder. Compressed version may work, but it hasn't been tested. No viruses.

Bug reporting welcome, comments on content not. I know that it is another release too small.
As long as I see, work perfectly fine.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Am I correct that there is only one bonus currently implemented in the game? If so, additional ones would be cool in an update. If not, what ones are and how can I get them?
You are correct. There are three other bonuses in the code (better makeup, more efficient training, faster reading) but they are "out-commented". Actually, the whole quest system is being revised (see NPC-screen) which affects the bonus points too. No further details known.

bghawk713

Oct 18, 2020
Mega

So I am not really seeing anything different with 0.74.
How do I know if I copied the update correctly.

Is there an "About" button somewhere ?

Thanks !

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
So I am not really seeing anything different with 0.74.
It is not that difficult, very first screen:

1605392827251.png

If you don't have it, you didn't copy or move the file into the "Bright_Pastxxx/game/"-folder. Or you have a compressed or unpacked version. If you're on Mac you have to jump through the archive until you have the correct folder with the rpa-files.

DaisySundae

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, where or how do i trigger my main quest again? Ive had the Jane park scene, but nothing of Michael yet...

edit: nvm it's there after a week ^^

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes