HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Has any thing actually been added... I cannot tolerate visiting half a dozen people just to "I'll come later". If there is new content, how to kick start it? All I have seen happen is a bunch of cops jumping about.

Last edited:
Reactions: bghawk713

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
It does appear that some of the interaction triggers are broken.
Like when you're supposed to discuss walking in on Valerie and her boyfriend after seeing said scene, the dialogue simply didn't appear until several days later while I could trigger it basically right after in 73.1.
I still can't trigger the event where Valerie brings her friend over despite having both bottles of wine. The choice simply doesn't appear even after a few in-game weeks. Had no problem with this in 73.1.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
If some of you are waiting for 0.74 dont get your hopes up too high. Orientation system seems to be still not fixed and for all saves either from 065-072 as well as the new ones from 0.73 are messed up. Not just in the orientation but also in the quest line and character stats...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All those useless changes in the beginning of the game seems to mess up the game more and more. Personally i wil not play 0.74 neither from scratch or a save and wait for 0.75 or a word when everything is fixed or set up so that playing again might be worth it. Currently this a good example to ruin a perfectly good game by not adding additional content but tinkering with stuff that nobody wants...

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
full saves doesnt work for me. No CG for this game. Playing this game for hours without any progress i hate this game but i love the images

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I got only 1 new scene with Michael, it`s weird and silly.
Idk how to get 2nd scene, the game became more and more unfriendly to users like the 1st one.
how to trigger that scene? i only can talk to him in the studio but that does nothing. for the second scene (jane) go to arctic cafe and wait till it closes(only when its not rainingand not on weekends).

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.74.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Barbaras and Valeris room are not updated, and imposible to trigger Jane new event (Already did Amanda and Redlight Dis quest) Yes after installing 74 i went to my room and click wardrobe but still have this issues anybody got some like this (all Characters apear in Contacts exept Paris but ok there is a text witch says not all caracters implemented)
Edit : Ok the rooms are now in the new design after a restart of game lets see what happens to Janes content

Reactions: rarchic
Oct 5, 2017
i'm all up to date with the update but for some reason i seemed to have missed the first concert and i cant get a conversation with Michael. Can someone tell me how to start the first concert quest plz

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes