Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
a fantastic game with a lot of potential.
will there ever be the possibility to get the tattoo removed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ernst Kurz

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Well that sucks...

Played from scratch hotfix included and going for a lesbian route as good as possible but still getting forced into male action.

Hope that will be fixed in the next version so i can use my older / first playthrough saves again.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
i have a question about barbara ..i should change my clothes and go to her ..but her bedroom is always locked ..am i doing something wrong or is the content still to come ..i bought the new lingerie and the mask :cry:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i have a question about barbara ..i should change my clothes and go to her ..but her bedroom is always locked ..am i doing something wrong or is the content still to come ..i bought the new lingerie and the mask :cry:
wait till midnight in your room and change clothes than it should start the scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincenza

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Well that sucks...

Played from scratch hotfix included and going for a lesbian route as good as possible but still getting forced into male action.

Hope that will be fixed in the next version so i can use my older / first playthrough saves again.

View attachment 859169 View attachment 859171
just go here upload your save and change " orient = 2 " and than download.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
one more question sorry. does this scene only take place once? the webcam show in barbara's bedroom. i tried it on other days and nothing happens anymore.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
a fantastic game with a lot of potential.
will there ever be the possibility to get the tattoo removed?
Hehe, just leave her uninked. But yes, there will be an expensive option later on - but it's not top priority right now. Dev hinted at a side-story for this too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vincenza

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Why isn't my bathroom event starting with Valerie? what haven't I done yet? or was it removed? relationship for a long time over 20 that's what I see

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... relationship for a long time over 20 that's what I see
Hm, there was nothing changed so far. The two happenings in the bathroom are one-time, one gets possible with relation 16, the other one with 20. There are several conditions like having dreamed about Val's dildo or having had the pizza event but this shouldn't be a problem. Maybe it gets buggy when you get relation 20 but didn't have the first bathroom event before. Then I'd look deeper.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
What do you have to do to advance the relationship with Valerie? I have no starting points. Can someone please help me? I have 9 points and get nothing in addition.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
just go here upload your save and change " orient = 2 " and than download.
Thanks but that did not help with anything.

Note here, first playthrough save on 72.2 shows kind of a bi-route with orient = 2 (checked)
V 72.2 Old Save.png
Same save with orient = 2 on 73.1 showes way more sex experience and male route or interest.
V 73.1 Old Save.png
New save on new playthrough with orient = 1 (or 2 after edit) shows clearly a lesbian route but still has male orientation and with that it allows some early lesbian pref decissions but somehow blocks some later on.
V 73.1 New Save.png
Guess that whole point system has been totally messed up and that for a few totally useless things like that Thomas character nobody cares for. Hope that gets a real fix in the next version so that a 3rd new start maybe worthwhile.

Reactions: bghawk713

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks but that did not help with anything.

Note here, first playthrough save on 72.2 shows kind of a bi-route with orient = 2 (checked)
View attachment 860661
Same save with orient = 2 on 73.1 showes way more sex experience and male route or interest.
View attachment 860664
New save on new playthrough with orient = 1 (or 2 after edit) shows clearly a lesbian route but still has male orientation and with that it allows some early lesbian pref decissions but somehow blocks some later on.
View attachment 860667
Guess that whole point system has been totally messed up and that for a few totally useless things like that Thomas character nobody cares for. Hope that gets a real fix in the next version so that a 3rd new start maybe worthwhile.
it was meant as temporary fix that you can watch the scene. its a known bug and should be fixed in the next update as far as i know.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes