leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Looks like a bug. "Inspiration" is also missing. Thx for telling. Will be fixed.
Hi Ernst
Any chance you update your walkthrough? That was best (& most complex) WT I ever saw
I started this game from the beginning for more/less 10th time. Now I did it again. Although being pretty familiar with story and places/secrets, I still found new system without quest guide much harder to follow. Charachters page is very good but so fragmented that you can easily get lost in what to do when. If any possibility, quest button should be restored (returned) while charachter button should stay as it is. That would be great combination & asset to game.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I don't see any improvement comparatively to the previous version for the Kate's path...
What's wrong ?
Only "Karen" and "Next level" side quests. But I still search how to use them (especially with Andrew)
i think you are refering to different game (Glamour) and yes dev screwed that great game. Luckily Kosmos is smarter and not doing same mistakes, keeping his (well concepted) story progressing.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Ernst
Any chance you update your walkthrough? That was best (& most complex) WT I ever saw
... That would be great combination & asset to game.
Thx. I agree, this game rebuilding did not hit the spot. The jungle of parallel tasks around the NPC is now even more confusing, on the other hand some surprises and hidden things got ironed out. I started rewriting the WT but now a simple but efficient run-through from day to day seems adviseable. I hope to remodel it during next month.

Reactions: leg28

Wolfje61

Apr 24, 2020
I think there is a bug , i have to meet Margie at the Mall , but she isn't ther on monday - saturday or sunday

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I think there is a bug , i have to meet Margie at the Mall , but she isn't ther on monday - saturday or sunday
Clothing store inside the Mall on Wed/Sat/Sun ... otherwise two possibilities: you did not meet Penelope before (unlikely) or you had this event already. Margie is also available at the Tennis court (10-12am), the Sauna (1-4pm, onetime, after Penny-X) and inside Smartbucks (2-3pm), also on Wed/Sat/Sun.

Wolfje61

Apr 24, 2020
Clothing store inside the Mall on Wed/Sat/Sun ... otherwise two possibilities: you did not meet Penelope before (unlikely) or you had this event already. Margie is also available at the Tennis court (10-12am), the Sauna (1-4pm, onetime, after Penny-X) and inside Smartbucks (2-3pm), also on Wed/Sat/Sun.
Julia is the whole day at smartbucks and from 2-3 there is only Kevin
and at the tenniscourt i can't click on Margie

Wolfje61

Apr 24, 2020
Sorry , can't use youre save because the quest with Margie was the only thing left to do and youre save is from the start

Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Sorry , can't use youre save because the quest with Margie was the only thing left to do and youre save is from the start
can you put your last save here? where you have a problem with Magy. I can see it, I'm curious

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Julia is the whole day at smartbucks and from 2-3 there is only Kevin
and at the tenniscourt i can't click on Margie
I believe you haven't done the drinking with val and Margie, you need 2 bottles of wine in the inventory and talk to Val, she will introduce you

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
make a better relationship with Peny, then you should meet her in the sauna with Margri, it should help, The problem is probably that when you went to yoga for the first time, Ruby was at the reception, if Magri was there, she would already know you.I'll try to see if it works, and if so, I'll give you a save

Reactions: capitanqueso

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
make a better relationship with Peny, then you should meet her in the sauna with Margri, it should help, The problem is probably that when you went to yoga for the first time, Ruby was at the reception, if Magri was there, she would already know you.I'll try to see if it works, and if so, I'll give you a save
it doesn't work because Peny has two hearts involved with you and it's blocked, it can't be increased, maybe you can use my save, but I'm playing the lesbian way, so you won't have a weapon, I didn't do the quest with Raider, or maybe give someone a complete save for you

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Bug confirmed, you went a different way having fun with Penny before meeting Margie. Game is set to Saturday now, Margie is in the store. I have reset the Penny path, so have fun with her on Monday again. Then the Sauna should happen on Wed too and the Fred task can be solved. Thx for the patience!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO and Wolfje61

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
it doesn't work because Peny has two hearts involved with you and it's blocked, it can't be increased, maybe you can use my save, but I'm playing the lesbian way, so you won't have a weapon, I didn't do the quest with Raider, or maybe give someone a complete save for you

Reactions: Wolfje61

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Bug confirmed, you went a different way having fun with Penny before meeting Margie. Game is set to Saturday now, Margie is in the store. I have reset the Penny path, so have fun with her on Monday again. Then the Sauna should happen on Wed too and the Fred task can be solved. Thx for the patience!
it works, good job bro, Wolfje61 will be happy :)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes