chaf

Oct 10, 2017
can somebody explain how to trigger this scene i found it in the previous version but i dont remember how
in the WT it says i think that you must be at the bus station at 11pm and you must have seen the cat in front of your house.
i get other scene but not this one.

Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (7).png

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Does someone has an error when clicking the button for the people you know?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 180, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 191, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 192, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 193, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 199, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png': could not find image. (u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png')

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Does someone has an error when clicking the button for the people you know?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 191, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 192, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 193, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 199, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png': could not find image. (u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png')
old saves does'nt work

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
can somebody explain how to trigger this scene i found it in the previous version but i dont remember how
in the WT it says i think that you must be at the bus station at 11pm and you must have seen the cat in front of your house.
i get other scene but not this one.
It has been removed. Now the maniac is a more tame criminal wanting money or a blowjob. He can be beaten too. --
The old walkthrough is misleading in a lot of events when used with the newest version.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
It has been removed. Now the maniac is a more tame criminal wanting money or a blowjob. He can be beaten too. --
The old walkthrough is misleading in a lot of events when used with the newest version.
but the pictures are still in the images folder

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It's great that Alex can now beat him!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Looks like a bug. "Inspiration" is also missing. Thx for telling. Will be fixed.
I don't know if this is already fixed or not but in 0.80.1 the error lies in game/LOCS.rpy line 2435. I changed hide screen data to
Code:
    hide screen data
    if string_donate_today > 0:
        show screen data
so the screen data is shown if the mc flipped a coin (I guess that's how it's intended?)

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know if this is already fixed or not but in 0.80.1 the error lies in game/LOCS.rpy line 2435. I changed hide screen data to
Code:
    hide screen data
        show screen data
so the screen data is shown if the mc flipped a coin (I guess that's how it's intended?)
Nice ugly hack ;-). But I think the card and the inspiration should be moved to street scenery now.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Nice ugly hack ;-). But I think the card and the inspiration should be moved to street scenery now.
I don't think it's that ugly, the screen data get's hidden in a loop and the only way to get the card (and inspiration) is showing the screen data... :D
But if both of them gets moved somewhere else anywhere it's fine too.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Code:
    hide screen data
        show screen data
but i dont have LOCS.rpy file i only have LOCS.rpyc file

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I don't think it's that ugly, the screen data get's hidden in a loop and the only way to get the card (and inspiration) is showing the screen data... :D
But if both of them gets moved somewhere else anywhere it's fine too.
Hehe, data screen is always hidden in dialogues. The dev just forgot the code (and images) cause there are three or four or more places to change, being scattered everywhere. Honestly, I have no idea why he changed this scene.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes