Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone else get an exception when taking a picture with the nudists? I had to copy image 19 and change it to the PNG file it was looking for to move forward.
... sorry, dev missed the pics for the wet versions of Alex. So for now, spy on the couple being dry only. The four other pics will be added in the next release. For now, use the ignore-command until the scene is over.

Last edited:

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
Click on the red car, in the upper left it will tell you the location of the car. Then move there. Only if your car is at the Motel for some reason, you would have a problem needing console access.
Thank you so much Ernst, I got my car back, I had left it at the college and forgotten about that.

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
... but how did you get the relation to 24?
I played tennis with her, on Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri, without panties, which led to a hot little scene between Alex and Ruby after each game. That scene gives a +1 to the relationship.

Ruby.png

Last edited:

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
Conditions: makeup, no rain, (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri), 9am - 6:59pm, inside Home ...

Negative, please look at the attached captured screen :

Calling Ruby.png

You can read the background on the upper left : the time is 10:01 and the day is 20.09.18 Mo. I have makeup and it's not raining. That's what I always get each time I call.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
You can read the background on the upper left : the time is 10:01 and the day is 20.09.18 Mo. I have makeup and it's not raining. That's what I always get each time I call.
Ok, then I assume that you didn' meet her in the Neigbourhood yet. Just go out to the front of the house between 1pm and 6:59pm. It's weird with the tennis scene possible but the only possibility left.

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
Ok, then I assume that you didn' meet her in the Neigbourhood yet. Just go out to the front of the house between 1pm and 6:59pm. It's weird with the tennis scene possible but the only possibility left.
If you mean when Ruby comes to the Neighbourhood with her car to pick up Alex, I had that. Is there another one with Ruby coming to the Neighbourhood ?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
??? You should have had the "foggy" state where the barfly started to hit on the MC. This is the drunk state. Just go into Val's room. Staggering home is the wasted or sozzled state, only useful when bad things shall happen.
i have the foggy state after 3 drinks but when i go back home to valerie nothing happens

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
If you mean when Ruby comes to the Neighbourhood with her car to pick up Alex, I had that. Is there another one with Ruby coming to the Neighbourhood ?
Yes. So Alex had already all kinds of dates with Ruby? Then I have no other rational explanation. You may provide a savegame here.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i have the foggy state after 3 drinks but when i go back home to valerie nothing happens
The message inside the NPC-Screen regarding Valerie should read "Available only for drinking Alex" when being sober and clean. It should switch to "Get drunk and go to Valerie's at night" when Alex has enough alcohol experience and reaching stage 2. --- If you're playing with the console: alc_stage isn't enough ;-)

prlnz

Jan 29, 2021
Than you so much Prinz, but I'm not sure I understand this. What do you mean by 2. news post ?

When you look at your phone on the top. Right side by the weather is a button with news. First post is with strike. And the second is with a electronic store. I dont know how to trigger the news

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
how did you cheat to get the scene?
It's been a while, but I went to the link and dragged the save file to the dropbox. You can access saves by going to the game folder and selecting saves. I edited the alcohol settings along with the Valerie drunk scene. I set the drunk stage to 2 and set the Valerie drunk scene to 1.

Reactions: BUCCO and chaf

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
When you look at your phone on the top. Right side by the weather is a button with news. First post is with strike. And the second is with a electronic store. I dont know how to trigger the news
I don't have that button, Prinz. And I don't know how trigger it either.

Phone.png o

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes