Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hello, can someone help me with this quests? I can't manage to advance.
-Alex: Write 3 songs
-Victor: Pick up a parcel in a vacant lot
-Ryder: See how things play out
-Valerie: (Available only for drinking alex)

THanks!

thorn34

Jan 5, 2021
I guess you can complain that old saves are not working and ask for a save or stop playing the game. But why I ask a question you already know the answer to? Are you expecting the users here to fix it?

The game works with old saves in my case and the continuation of the stories is there.

Only when you click on the call button for the log of completed quests, the game crashes.

That's what we were talking about.

PS. Because of the author's decision to rewrite the entire game 10 times again, it is already breaking to pass it. I appreciate the earned points of pumping Alex too much.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Hello, can someone help me with this quests? I can't manage to advance.
-Alex: Write 3 songs
-Victor: Pick up a parcel in a vacant lot
-Ryder: See how things play out
-Valerie: (Available only for drinking alex)

THanks!
Write 3 songs
You write songs using the notes app on the phone.

Pick up a parcel in a vacant lot
It's behind the tires in the wasteland.

See how things play out
Nothing to do he will come to you.

(Available only for drinking alex)
Drink as often as you can until Alex becomes addicted to unlock.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Write 3 songs
You write songs using the notes app on the phone.

Pick up a parcel in a vacant lot
It's behind the tires in the wasteland.

See how things play out
Nothing to do he will come to you.

(Available only for drinking alex)
Drink as often as you can until Alex becomes addicted to unlock.
Perfect! Thank you very much!

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Hi ohmz

Do you know how to find the salesman ??? (After asking Owl for music manager)

Also about drinking alex, im drinking beer every few hours and wine at the bar at night, ive been doing it for weeks but nothing happens... :S

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Do you know how to find the salesman ??? (After asking Owl for music manager)
Talk to Ash at the cafe (on Monday) or in the secret room (I think it was Thursday/Saturday/Sunday, but I'm to lazy to look at the code... ^^)

Also about drinking alex, im drinking beer every few hours and wine at the bar at night, ive been doing it for weeks but nothing happens... :S
This one is a bit tricky to get. It only triggers if the variable a_points is between 20 and 29. Everytime you go to sleep (I think only if you sleep for 8 hours) and you haven't drunk anything one point is divided from the variable, so if you've slept for 100 days without drinking the variable is at -100 and it takes 100 days to get it back to 0...
If the variable is higher as 30 the scene also doesn't trigger...

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Talk to Ash at the cafe (on Monday) or in the secret room (I think it was Thursday/Saturday/Sunday, but I'm to lazy to look at the code... ^^)

This one is a bit tricky to get. It only triggers if the variable a_points is between 20 and 29. Everytime you go to sleep (I think only if you sleep for 8 hours) and you haven't drunk anything one point is divided from the variable, so if you've slept for 100 days without drinking the variable is at -100 and it takes 100 days to get it back to 0...
If the variable is higher as 30 the scene also doesn't trigger...
Ok thanks! For the drunk, ive changed the parameters... if not, it was impossible haha

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
When I try to get into the rehearsal room, Alex says she's got nothing to do there. What did I miss? I have finished all the quests, but didn't get to visit that place. I remember in the earlier versions, Alex met Michael's wife. This doesn't happen in the current version even when playing from the beginning. Can someone help?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
When I try to get into the rehearsal room, Alex says she's got nothing to do there. What did I miss? I have finished all the quests, but didn't get to visit that place. I remember in the earlier versions, Alex met Michael's wife. This doesn't happen in the current version even when playing from the beginning. Can someone help?
- It's for rehearsals ;-). They are from 3pm to 8:59pm or so. Access is granted when the group is complete (main_quest = 48). There are some breaks during which the MC has to do various things, but this should be apparent on the NPC screen. A message about nothing to do is normally triggered after 9pm only.
- Just saying, playing around with game variables may break lessons and rehearsals.
- Michael's wife has not yet been implemented.

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
- It's for rehearsals ;-). They are from 3pm to 8:59pm or so. Access is granted when the group is complete (main_quest = 48). There are some breaks during which the MC has to do various things, but this should be apparent on the NPC screen. A message about nothing to do is normally triggered after 9pm only.
- Just saying, playing around with game variables may break lessons and rehearsals.
- Michael's wife has not yet been implemented.

Hi Ernst, thanks for replying. However, I wasn't talking about the rehearsal room in Falsetto's music studio but the one on the street to the right side of Barbara's home, next to the Rock Bar.

Btw, this game really has a nice and sexy story going.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Ernst, thanks for replying. However, I wasn't talking about the rehearsal room in Falsetto's music studio but the one on the street to the right side of Barbara's home, next to the Rock Bar. ...
Oh, this one. Yeah, it's kinda strange. There are two events happening there, one mandatory, one optional. I'd expect it to be removed from the game afterward, in the end it is just a stinking cellar full of punks. Also the old game gives no indication of a future purpose.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Why oh why can some developers not make their games accept old saves from previous versions? For anyone hours into the game, this is not good.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes