Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hello, can someone help me with this quests? I can't manage to advance.
-Alex: Write 3 songs
-Victor: Pick up a parcel in a vacant lot
-Ryder: See how things play out
-Valerie: (Available only for drinking alex)

THanks!
For the songs you need 10 inspiration each. There are various places you can get inspiration such as the painting in the hallway at Valerie's or her radio or the TV on the music video and the radio in the kitchen, etc. Then click on Notes on your phone and add then write a song. For parcel go to the lot next to the bus and quarry and click on the tire stack on the left. Ryder will kidnap you later after the vacant lot parcel and a couple others. For Valerie you need to keep beer in your inventory and keep drinking constantly as you can to build up alcohol tolerance. Drink at the bar too. Once you can down 3 beer or wine at the bar go home drunk and go to Valerie's room.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Do anyone know how to find enough customer for Fred?I just can't find enough people.
Your final customer will be Margie once you have 5 friendship with her by jogging with her on W/S/Su at 1000 hrs at the gym. Talk to her about Fred and she will agree to workout there. This will also further a questline with Fred and her. Your other customers will be Valerie's BF, V's Mom Barbara, The Club Bartender after you go on a date with him.

Reactions: 血腥牛奶

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The game works with old saves in my case and the continuation of the stories is there.

Only when you click on the call button for the log of completed quests, the game crashes.

That's what we were talking about.

PS. Because of the author's decision to rewrite the entire game 10 times again, it is already breaking to pass it. I appreciate the earned points of pumping Alex too much.
I had the same issue and had to start a new game again. When I clicked on the NPC button the game had an exception error. One would think that if the Developer was going to redo the game AGAIN he'd make the effort to get a proper English translator. The Engrish has always been a poor translation and at times is painful to read.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I recall two rape scenes in the old version. One in the park and one near the bus station? Were those removed because I cannot seem to trigger them? I really hope they were removed because rape scenes suck. Too bad the Ryder one was not removed I hate that one. I could do without the Trap scenes too. Alex having to blow the trap madame feels like I'm being forced to do it with her. I don't need to see that shit.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Hello, great game.
How to clear everything (old saves, achievements of a previous game, etc...) ?
It's just to restart with a clear memory of the game
Actually, when you restart the game, all achievements are marked as already reached, and so cannot be reached another time. Ex : No courage's bonus for "Movie enthusiast", no laundry's event, etc...

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I recall two rape scenes in the old version. One in the park and one near the bus station? Were those removed because I cannot seem to trigger them? I really hope they were removed because rape scenes suck. Too bad the Ryder one was not removed I hate that one. I could do without the Trap scenes too. Alex having to blow the trap madame feels like I'm being forced to do it with her. I don't need to see that shit.
No, it's just because, all achievements of your previous games remain in memory...

raditanime

Jul 21, 2019
hey, i tried to search this in discussion but i have no luck, so how to buy a laptop?? i know it suppose to buy Jade News#1 in Newsstand, but the problem is that newspaper didn't appear until now. How long i must wait until it appear in Newsstand? or is there smth else that i need to do? thx

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Then if that is true why did the Ryder scene replay? I also got the hooker by the bus stop late at night to play too.
The two scenes you are talking about are in the game still. They just are skippable now.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The two scenes you are talking about are in the game still. They just are skippable now.
Interesting because I never found em this run. No big deal actually I prefer them gone. I'd like to see the trap scenes optional too and the Ryder rape scene gone.

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Interesting because I never found em this run. No big deal actually I prefer them gone. I'd like to see the rap scenes optional too and the Ryder rape scene gone.
The Ryder rape is the only one that isn't easy to avoid in the current version. But even that one can be avoided by not making the delivery, or by being very careful about what time you leave the house.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
why Jade News #1 doesn't appear in Newsstand in my game?
messages will come to your phone, after a while, not to the kiosk, in this update .
First you must read the News on your phone to have the phone number
After you need 1 000 $ on your card...
At least, you phone to the seller and you receive it 1 hour later...

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes