J1215

Dec 15, 2019
:love:It would be great if Alex had interactions, any kind of relationships with the college girls (Abigail and Bonie) and also with Molly, Sarah, Letitia!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO
Jun 21, 2020
How do you actually call Ruby? Every time i do she just says she needs to go home and write something?
To call Ruby, you have to check for three things:
1. She shouldn't be working on that day.
2. It should not be raining.
3. You should call her around mid-day/early afternoon.

All this is to be followed assuming, that your relationship has started with ruby, aka you had called her home with Valerie and you had the event at tennis court.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Well, i had the sleep over event, and it was sunny when i tried multiple times, i tried every day she wasnt at the gym.
Always get a message about going home and writing or something, which makes no sense.

*EDIT* Apparently you can only text her when your home cause it just randomly worked now ...

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
*EDIT* Apparently you can only text her when your home cause it just randomly worked now ...
This is exactly what the lyrics should reflect: Call/text Ruby from home (... to be ready quickly ...). Is the translation that bad?

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do you open the quest log?
The quest log has been eliminated. Instead, open the relationships screen and click on a character to see how to advance their part of the story. Clicking on Alex gives the quests that are not related to a specific character.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Is it possible to see what Random Events are missing?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes