Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i was expect somyhing like go in barbara room at night .... or more naughtly stuff in home, bathroom somthing like that

Reactions: hotNess

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I updated the cheat menu for 0.82.1. Extract the attached files in the Bright_Past-0.82.1-pc folder and overwrite existing files (if needed)
The cheat menu can be found here in game:

Thanks to Ernst Kurz for doing the initial cheat menu a few versions back. (y)

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
After getting drunk the blurred vision get stuck day after day, how can get rid of it?

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Bright Past [v0.82.1] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 2.93GB
Win Compressed Size: 782MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I did like the update for the most part. I just wish that you were given the chance to romance Valerie. I purposefully didn't romance Ruby on the chance that I can get with Valerie. For me, that was the most disappointing thing so far with the game. Hopefully it gets changed to give us more options instead of only having Ruby to romance.
Edit: So the Valerie thing was in the last update not the most recent one. But my opinion still stands on Valerie. The newest update was good too.

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Any one willing share highest variable or latest save file??
I edit my save , and caused "song writing" and "guitar train" mission stuck.. and I play too far to load last save...

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi everybody.
Can you tell me if there is any new H content with Alex? Beside of the event in Cafe with Mistress...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi everybody.
Can you tell me if there is any new H content with Alex? Beside of the event in Cafe with Mistress...
I think beside the scenes with Mistress, there's only a new masturbate scene in the Sports Center WC (downtown)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one was added in 0.81 (the update before this one...)

Reactions: hotNess

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I think beside the scenes with Mistress, there's only a new masturbate scene in the Sports Center WC (downtown)

This one was added in 0.81 (the update before this one...)
Oh whoops my bad then. Still wish you can romance Val though.

DuchessYasmin

Jan 31, 2019
Finally some content with Jane and Amanda, and Paris too. Those three prob the favourites of mine since they were here since almost the beginning. And more content with existing character is very enjoyable, making it more life-like and progressive.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes