thorn34

Jan 5, 2021
I can only guess, but you know that you can create Mac versions with the Renpy SDK if you got the Win/Linux version? (Which was probably the case here for creating the crunched Mac version...)

I think the developers of the game are officially releasing two platforms PC and MAC. Therefore, to make up and re-create a version in a compressed version has no resonance.

The previous version posted a good man for the mac and you could continue to develop the story.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I should thank you, but I can't. The reason is simple. Judging by the proposed options you have full versions of uncompressed game archives for PC and MAC. Help this thread and post the full versions of the game, and add your compression links to them.

Only then will you really say thank you a lot of fans of the game.
With regards to the MAC version, I downloaded the MAC version from the OP (0.81.1), removed the game folder and added the game folder from the compressed Win version (0.82.1) and uploaded it.

I do not have an official uncompressed 0.82.1 Mac version, I simply made an unofficial 0.82.1 compressed Mac version for those that wanted it.

I think the developers of the game are officially releasing two platforms PC and MAC. Therefore, to make up and re-create a version in a compressed version has no resonance.

The previous version posted a good man for the mac and you could continue to develop the story.
This is the person that posted the newest version on F95 and no Mac version was included ;)

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I do not have an official uncompressed 0.82.1 Mac version, I simply made an unofficial 0.82.1 compressed Mac version for those that wanted it.
That's what I tried to tell him/her..

Anyway here's the full Mac version 0.82.1:

Reactions: thorn34

Foxteq44

May 1, 2017
How did you do this? Are you playing an old version? The bug with Ruby has been fixed a long time ago. Though it could happen with the new Red Quarter party-event again.
Drove to motel right around time it was for Rudy date so teleported me home and left car there. Car_place= 1 fixed it thanks

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Cant write songs i get a trace back
Hard to say without a save what's the actual problem (looks like you're wearing the evening dress, but don't know how you accomplished that). Have you tried setting different clothes in the wardrobe? If that doesn't work activate the console (for instance with the Unren.bat option #3), press Shift+O ingame and run the following command:
cloth=1
If it still does crash, upload your save...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
where can you buy sneakers ????? i bought the sports outfit and paid for the sports club but when i go to the locker room it says i need sneakers ..........the clothes shop does not sell them ....

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Here is the save and i am wearing the black day skirt.
Your writing skill is too high. I think the maximum you should set it is 13 (currently you can only get to 10 in game).
Console command: writing=10

where can you buy sneakers ????? i bought the sports outfit and paid for the sports club but when i go to the locker room it says i need sneakers ..........the clothes shop does not sell them ....
Have you talked to Fred at the gym?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Your writing skill is too high. I think the maximum you should set it is 13 (currently you can only get to 10 in game).
Console command: writing=10

Have you talked to Fred at the gym?
yes i talked to fred but not penelope as she was not there

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
yes i talked to fred but not penelope as she was not there
Hmm, after you changed in the "Dressing room" of the gym and you try to work out, Alex says, she needs some sneakers, this unlocks a new talking option for Fred "Where can I buy sneakers?" which unlocks the SportHero store in the mall... (I think that's the fastest option, you don't need Penelope for this one...)
Of course you can play Valerie's story until Penelope/Ruby unlocks, but the "Fred-Path" should be faster...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hmm, after you changed in the "Dressing room" of the gym and you try to work out, Alex says, she needs some sneakers, this unlocks a new talking option for Fred "Where can I buy sneakers?" which unlocks the SportHero store in the mall... (I think that's the fastest option, you don't need Penelope for this one...)
Of course you can play Valerie's story until Penelope/Ruby unlocks, but the "Fred-Path" should be faster...
thank you i will try talking to fred again...........yes that got it

Last edited:

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
I have no idea how to find this red light district. Also can't seem to get the courage stat upto 20 and the game doesn't make it easy for you by providing you no clues whatsoever. The one walkthrough in this thread is a chore to read. Who writes like this?

How the hell do I find this Madeline?

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Hi

Again

HELP PLEASE: how to catch vocal teacher Falsetto with that domina girl? I need it to progress band route. Right now i dont even have a option to be teach by him, it's just disappeared.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes