DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
  • You're joking with your 270 pages, are you? Real proof is easy: just tell me one actual bug. And of course, there will be some tiny ones, somewhere. It's named software.
  • Yes, the game got too big to be tested thoroughly and single-handedly each month. And there aren't many experienced testers out there who are able to come up with a clean bug report and play a game over and over again. But we kept the boat afloat so far.
  • And no one is charged for a buggy product, there are some fans supporting the development of a free game: stable version 0.83.1 will be available for everyone at the end of the monthly release cycle as 0.82.1 is now. What are your perfect projects, grumpy freeloader?
Also, how can I be a freeloader if it's a free game?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Everyone on F95 is a freeloader, or not? Some even fish for beta releases just to complain about them.

No problem with that. Now you can just enjoy a free game.
You really need to control that paranoia, I never said anything about a beta release or requested anything from you or the dev of this game. All I did was answer another poster, it's you who swooped in and started attacking anyone who dared to criticize the game.

Reactions: capitanqueso

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
You really need to control that paranoia, I never said anything about a beta release or requested anything from you or the dev of this game. All I did was answer another poster, it's you who swooped in and started attacking anyone who dared to criticize the game.
The game has only developed to the current state thanks to a lot of factual criticism. Only vague insinuations upset me. But now I remember you. You can keep the last word to yourself. ;-)

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
mot true some even bought the games in steam i just read what going to be in the game s some bought so you are really paronid

Oct 1, 2020
"Bright Past" 0.84.0 (ENG+GER+RUS)
The game supports save version 0.80 and higher.

Patch - MEGA 0.84.0 (PC + MAC) For version 0.80-0.83 only!
Just replace the files in the "game" folder.

MEGA - Full archive 0.84.0 (PC zip)

GDrive - Full archive 0.84.0 (PC zip)

MEGA - Full archive 0.84.0 (MAC zip)

----------------------------------------

Changelog:

• First casting in the modeling business and shooting in advertising.
  • Visit to Jill at the hospital.
  • Now you can chase away the maniac on the bus or "make friends" with him.
  • Continuation of acquaintance with Alice Dark.
  • New sex scene with Jane.
  • Updated webcam scenes with Barbara. Including tattoo and renovated room. (in the process)
  • Penny's completely revamped appearance and all the scenes with her.
  • Using butt plugs in the Hall of Fame.
  • Anal plugs during sex with Leo
  • Image of sleeping in a motel. You can also select the number of hours.
  • You can visit Owl at her home. + dressing gown for the Owl.
  • Change of time of day in China Town
  • New dialogue with Mrs Benoit if we saw her naked on the beach
  • Updated Margie's sprites
  • Random event in the Red Quarter
  • 3 new NPCs
  • 2 new locations
  • You can go on a date with Ruby by car.
  • Barbara sometimes comes to Martina's office.
  • Some updates to the NPC menu
  • Updated bench image
  • Simplified butt plug icon.
  • Many small fixes.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I updated the cheat menu to 0.84.0. Extract one of the attached files in the Bright_Past-0.84.0-pc folder and overwrite existing files (if needed)

The cheat menu can be found here in game:

The difference between _cheat and _cheat_adv are two options which are not part of the original cheat menu (Setting the excitement and mood), those don't include translations for german/russian (it should also work on those languages, but they aren't translated).

Because the cheatmenu got to big with the new options I had to add a second page...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
anyone know how you start modeling business and how too reach 20 in agility too catch the bus pervert i can only reach 14

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Definitely my favourite new scene in this update.
Thanks to "gnadudu" for the cheat menu so without that scene would be very hard to get...
And also many Thanks to "Kosmos Games" to give us back Daughter/Alex where MrDots has failed...

Alex.jpg
Alex2.jpg
Alex3.jpg Alex4.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and BUCCO
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes