Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
- Bright Past [v0.82.1] Cheat Mod

Game Version : 0.83.1
Mod Version : 0.82.1

Features :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is old version cheat mod, and it's also working perfectly in New version 0.83.1

Download Mod : Mega

Android Port (v0.83.1) With My Mod : Here

View attachment 1158565 View attachment 1158566 View attachment 1158567
Thanks for the mod,it's really helpfull.
1-Can you please add a scene gallery to your mod?(a lot of players will appreciate this)
2-I found an error.When i hit unlock gallery it gives this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'self/phone_self1.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'self/phone_self1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Game\Bright_Past-0.83.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'self/phone_self1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bright Past 0.83.1
Fri Jun 18 01:25:05 2021

Last edited:

Vivienne S.

Jun 17, 2021
The sometimes lengthy daily routines only add to the tension (what´s up next for Alex?). The comparibly long rock star quests lack a bit of the awsome sex which is part of the other quest paths, but that certainly will be fixed in upcoming releases. I could imagine Alex exploring her dark, submissive side in bondage at Condor´s place, for example. She should do that, anyway! Otherwise, excellent coding, great graphics and very well written text. Certainly one of the best adult game i ever played

Reactions: rckripton

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The changelog of 0.84 release
  • First casting in the modeling business and shooting in advertising.

• Visit to Jill at the hospital.
  • Now you can chase away the maniac on the bus or "make friends" with him.
  • Continuation of acquaintance with Alice Dark.

• New sex scene with Jane.
  • Penny's completely revamped appearance and all the scenes with her.

• Updated webcam scenes with Barbara. Including tattoo and renovated room. (WIP)
  • Using butt plugs in the Glory Room.
  • Butt plugs during sex with Leo.
  • Image of sleeping in a motel. You can also select the number of hours.
  • You can visit Owl at her home. + dressing gown for the Owl.

• Change of time of day in China Town
  • New dialogue with Mrs Benoit if we saw her naked on the beach.
  • Updated Margie's sprites
  • Random event in the Red Quarter
  • 3 new NPCs
  • 2 new locations
  • You can go on a date with Ruby by car.
  • Barbara sometimes comes to Martina's office.
  • Some updates to the NPC menu
  • Updated bench image
  • Simplified butt plug icon.
  • Many small fixes.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I don't understand why the dev changed Penelope, she was hot already.
I remember some mockery from the early days about Penelope being a black mess being made barely visible by moving the contrast/brightness slider to the max. And yes, this remark kinda hit home. Dev tried to get better.
And did Alice Dark, MC's idol, change too? Why so many piercings in her mouth? You can't kiss someone like that.
Kissing is rather rare in this non-romantic fucktale environment anyway. And no, Alice/Alisa had no lifting, see the poster too.
It seems like the dev loves to change old stuff in every update.
That's correct. There is no cure for perfectionism.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't understand why the dev changed Penelope, she was hot already.

And did Alice Dark, MC's idol, change too? Why so many piercings in her mouth? You can't kiss someone like that.

It seems like the dev loves to change old stuff in every update.
More changes, more bugs. Almost everytime he changes an already completed scene it causes more bugs, which won't be fixed until the next up date when there will be yet more changes and yet more bugs. It's been this way for years now in the development of this game.

Reactions: capitanqueso

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
More changes, more bugs. Almost everytime he changes an already completed scene it causes more bugs, which won't be fixed until the next up date when there will be yet more changes and yet more bugs. It's been this way for years now in the development of this game.
You should prove your accusations. $10-Patrons may get hit by some bugs, but the $5-version uploaded here is mostly fixed. And yes, reading version info, switching off the cheat-mods and knowing that there will be no official Android-version can help too ...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You should prove your accusations. $10-Patrons may get hit by some bugs, but the $5-version uploaded here is mostly fixed. And yes, reading version info, switching off the cheat-mods and knowing that there will be no official Android-version can help too ...
You can't be serious. There's 270 pages of proof right here, and it's been going on for quite some time. You've also changed your story, on another occasion in these forums you said that the game was to big to check for bugs. So now are you charging Patron's $10.00 a month to be your bug testers?

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso

Wolfje61

Apr 24, 2020
If you don't like it , don't play it !!!

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Vivienne S.

Jun 17, 2021
You can't be serious. There's 270 pages of proof right here, and it's been going on for quite some time. You've also changed your story, on another occasion in these forums you said that the game was to big to check for bugs. So now are you charging Patron's $10.00 a month to be your bug testers?
I actually did not stumble over really supernasty bugs in 8.3, and while i am not a patron, I seriously doubt that there will be any in 4.0. Also, these updates are not perfect, the game still is in public alpha/beta. No one can expect a wonder here. Consider the complexity of this game, which beats any other adult sandbox game by light years!

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
  • You're joking with your 270 pages, are you? Real proof is easy: just tell me one actual bug. And of course, there will be some tiny ones, somewhere. It's named software.
  • Yes, the game got too big to be tested thoroughly and single-handedly each month. And there aren't many experienced testers out there who are able to come up with a clean bug report and play a game over and over again. But we kept the boat afloat so far.
  • And no one is charged for a buggy product, there are some fans supporting the development of a free game: stable version 0.83.1 will be available for everyone at the end of the monthly release cycle as 0.82.1 is now. What are your perfect projects, grumpy freeloader?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
  • You're joking with your 270 pages, are you? Real proof is easy: just tell me one actual bug. And of course, there will be some tiny ones, somewhere. It's named software.
  • Yes, the game got too big to be tested thoroughly and single-handedly each month. And there aren't many experienced testers out there who are able to come up with a clean bug report and play a game over and over again. But we kept the boat afloat so far.
  • And no one is charged for a buggy product, there are some fans supporting the development of a free game: stable version 0.83.1 will be available for everyone at the end of the monthly release cycle as 0.82.1 is now. What are your perfect projects, grumpy freeloader?
Yeah, I was a Patron. But it's the attitude, like the one you are displaying here, that drove me away.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes