konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do nayone have a list of console commands
mostly interested in time [days, hours] tweaking *unless there are other ways . (as some things i got from a mod and saveeditor)

any mods i missed?. i found a couple.

hi. i dunno why but the mod dissapears (without reappearing, cannot see those 'cheats' in the bottom right corner)
...do u plan to add some other values, or make increases number like +10 or allow a user to enter the amount needed . i used saveeditor for most things , however id really wish there were timetweaking (time backwards / - 1h ) ...and maybe some sort of auto-routine completion (raising makeup,perfume+shower+eating+etc)

hm. i also found some not listed in OP cheatsmod by gnadudu

got some error
(*) i used unren.bat ; dunno if it affected that. (caz originaly there were no skipping on ctrl right? cannot say that i tested it...)
and cheat mods by above mentioned users.
---when saving ( outside of the appartment area) (first save/attempt , just started, wanted to use it insaveeditor)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
though walked here and there...k for now looks like saving is ok (excluding this location).

---when taking selfie on a beach

Last edited:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
Thanks for your mod ! Could you please modify it so we can increase money by +100 instead of +1 ?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I was hoping to see the 84.1 update here as other sites that use k2s, uploaded etc for file sharing have it uploaded :( oh well just a matter of time...also looks like I gotta redo my game to have Alex's sexual preference being lesbian as she's currently bi fml lol.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
also looks like I gotta redo my game to have Alex's sexual preference being lesbian as she's currently bi fml lol.
Is that possible yet?

I managed to get my male preference down to 8 and my female up to 9 but that's all i've found so far.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I was hoping to see the 84.1 update here as other sites that use k2s, uploaded etc for file sharing have it uploaded :( oh well just a matter of time...also looks like I gotta redo my game to have Alex's sexual preference being lesbian as she's currently bi fml lol.
It's a matter of reading the topic (previous page) ... #5,644

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is there M/F xxx content? (exluding some rng/quickies/repeatables)
have no idea how far npc questchains are developed .
looks like those icons of locks and orange/green balls indicate some progression/tasks related scenes (not necesserely xxx or distantly lewd)
lots of fem npcs, and roommate and her mom have the most amount of such icons. whereas males dont.
so i can only assume that it is mor like lesbo-oriented game rn, and m/f cotent is undeveloped and almost non existant.
any intel?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
is there M/F xxx content? (exluding some rng/quickies/repeatables)
have no idea how far npc questchains are developed .
looks like those icons of locks and orange/green balls indicate some progression/tasks related scenes (not necesserely xxx or distantly lewd)
lots of fem npcs, and roommate and her mom have the most amount of such icons. whereas males dont.
so i can only assume that it is mor like lesbo-oriented game rn, and m/f cotent is undeveloped and almost non existant.
any intel?
There is M/F content, she starts the game 100% straight it's up to you how you play it.

I don't know how much, I have no interest in that but I avoided a lot of content like the dates with the barman, the crime quest chain and the modelling route.

You can avoid all leso content just like I could avoid all straight stuff. There content for both routes but most for those that do both.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is M/F content
i see...still bit vague...
the essense of the question is if the amount of such content is rewarding enough
given that the game reminds me of certain RP qsp games but with 3dR instead which implies that there should be less visuals ...and given that i dont have access to most qol tweaks i got used to (timetweaks & routine nullifying. ) - much more tedious gameplay ... so in other words if efforts spent will be "well compensated" ...

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx.
is/were there any walkthrough? tips can vague with regard to time/location...
could be easier with a timetweak...as u made a mod...are u done with it or will u be adding something like that?...
or do you know some console command (like daytime=15 etc)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is/were there any walkthrough? tips can vague with regard to time/location...

Hmm, there's a walkthrough here: https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-84-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-4406969
It was made for 0.70 and a lot of things changed in 0.8x, so don't know how helpful it is to play the game now.... (Even though I personally think the ingame hints are enough)

could be easier with a timetweak...as u made a mod...are u done with it or will u be adding something like that?...
or do you know some console command (like daytime=15 etc)
The cheatmod I provide only adds a button/the english translation for the vanilla cheat menu. (Which is part of the original game, just can't be accessed without using the console) I also made an advanced version with a few non-intrusive options...
I kinda want to keep both versions that way so I can update the menu quickly if a new version comes out.
Haven't looked really into it, but you can try messing with the variable alltime and calling stat or jumping to teleport_labels afterwards, but don't make me responsible if something bugs out...

Edit: Had a deeper look into the time mechanics and added a few options to my cheatmod: https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-84-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-6066012

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
TORRENT BRIGHT PAST V.0.84.1 PC/MAC/ANDROID
zip Bright_Past-0.84.1-mac.zip (3.2 Gb)
zip Bright_Past-0.84.1-pc.zip (3.31 Gb)
apk Bright_Past-0.84.1-universal-release.apk (664.02 Mb)

Hotfix 0.84.1:
A bug with a model quest after leaving college has been fixed.
The counter of all NPCs has been fixed.
The error in the alcoholism system has been fixed.
The random motel event has been fixed.
Creating of a mega link or nopy would've been better than submitting torrent.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(Even though I personally think the ingame hints are enough)
<...>
Haven't looked really into it
it took me weeks to find that friend's mom in shower... like she was never there...until i discovered by chance that time is 6.30am; and such tasks are not rare
that is like 1st time i look into (well in my case - if that sort of tweak is available ...as i cannot squeeze anything from coding on my own)
a must have thingy!

alltime ... yeah it works ...in a way ... as i put alltime=1250 (for 12:50), and end up with 4:20 ...tried different numbers and cannot say i figured the correlation

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
it took me weeks to find that friend's mom in shower... like she was never there...until i discovered by chance that time is 6.30am; and such tasks are not rare
alltime... yeah it works ...but weirdly ...like i put alltime=1250 (for 12:50), and end up with 0420
Hmm, the game is a sandbox, the whole point is doing things whenever you want them todo and finding stuff when it happens... ^^

Nah alltime doesn't work this way, you've to add minutes to it, for instance alltime+=120 will add 2 hours... I would avoid setting it directly... (Also have you seen my edit of the last post?)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
the whole point
you've to add minutes to it, for instance alltime+=120 will add 2 hours...
edit.
i usually rely on wts in this case...or stand on location and use tweak time backwards/forwards
and if it is some uncommon time (too early/late), or rng, or 1 day in a week - i need to know that!. never rely on chance unless it is some non-quest chain rng event.
yeah i had a thought that it has something to do with adding time.. as i think i tested some addable numbers i could trace and count easily ....but without '+' it felt random
will alltime-=120 work for backwards?
yeah, great.
mood was also on my want-to-tweak list ... anything for autoroutine (shower,perfume,food, etc)? like is it possible to have a cheat allowing to apply everything at once and from any location? ... also maybe to add like 100 of foods/energybars ? ...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes