Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT BRIGHT PAST V.0.84.1 PC/MAC/ANDROID
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Bright_Past-0.84.1-mac.zip (3.2 Gb)
zip Bright_Past-0.84.1-pc.zip (3.31 Gb)
apk Bright_Past-0.84.1-universal-release.apk (664.02 Mb)

Hotfix 0.84.1:
A bug with a model quest after leaving college has been fixed.
The counter of all NPCs has been fixed.
The error in the alcoholism system has been fixed.
The random motel event has been fixed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Someone know how sexual orientation works here?

According to my stats page my girl is 100% straight with 10/10 interest in men and 0 interest in girls.

Which would be fine except i've had sex with 3 girls and 0 guys.

Reactions: BUCCO

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Someone know how sexual orientation works here?

According to my stats page my girl is 100% straight with 10/10 interest in men and 0 interest in girls.

Which would be fine except i've had sex with 3 girls and 0 guys.
There are ten events/dialogues in the game adding a "fem-point", most of them are optional and rather early in the game (Val, Barbara, Evelyn, Pearl Beach, Ruth, Owl). There are two or three actions subtracting "male-points" so the maximum lesbofication is M:F/7:10 which leaves her bisexual (starting already with 10:5). 4:10 would be full lesbo if this is your goal ... but it is not possible right now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are ten events/dialogues in the game adding a "fem-point", most of them are optional and rather early in the game (Val, Barbara, Evelyn, Pearl Beach, Ruth, Owl). There are two or three actions subtracting male-points so the maximum lesbofication ist 7:10 which makes her bisexual. 4:10 would be full lesbo if this is your goal ... but it is not possible right now.
Thankyou for that hun.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still seem to have a shit load to find but I need Alex to marry Ruby at the end. They are awesome together.

I also hated Evelyne after her first meeting but after that poker game she just looked so lost ... I would have made Alex hug her even coated as she was. Hope things turn out better for her.

Barbara is the best teacher ever. Not even into cam stuff but those scenes with her were hot as fuck.

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alright game, you win ... I can't seem to meet Paris at all, I give up it's starting to stress me out.

Hah, nevermind, she found me. I was working weekends, she turned up during the week.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I really like this game. But I really wish there were some animations, to relax a little bit from so many plot twists.

dingdingdingdong

Apr 26, 2021
This game needs a Futa/Trans tag because of the whole "Mistress" storyline. It is sort of avoidable but then you miss the prostitution story thread including the diner. I'm not a big fan of that mess so I shit canned this game. Sad really because the whole rock star thread was fun. I still may replay it without the whole "Mistress" thing but I'm not sure if that can work. I'm not a fan of the whole rape scene either but it did add to the story so I endured it.
just better looking guys, whats your problem? oO

Reactions: Jolyne9

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That moment when you think you've done something right only to realise you ripped off Kenny Rogers.

So, i'm writing songs ... what can I call a song about gambling, I say to my cat as she stares at me probably wondering why I got their treats out earlier and still haven't handed them out...

I know, I say again to my still uninterested cat....

The Gambler, i'm a fucking genius ..... my cat looked like she disagrees.

But wait .... i've heard that before....

Well, pish.

Still kept it because couldn't think of anything better, thankyou Kenny.

Also, cat went to sleep after treats......... all my cats do is eat, sleep and shit .... it's like having quiet babies .... that shred my furniture .... and wallpaper .... and carpet ...... why did we get 6 cats again?

And why am I talking about cats?

Didn't even drink any wine today........

It's Bailey's night, who doesn't love creamy whiskey.

Also, my girls got like 67 strength now, that's gotta be a mini she hulk thing.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes