Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
I can't tell anymore how many times I've had to start the game from the beginning (without cheats to be on the safe side), just to encounter another game-breaking bug a few hours in; I'm getting unpatched VtMB flashbacks here.
It's such a shame, I really like this game.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Half of my "quests" are in Russian still.. so I have no way of knowing what to do, or how to complete them. Also.. game bugged out and keeps sending me to Mr Yeti over and over, with nothing to talk to him about.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Half of my "quests" are in Russian still.. so I have no way of knowing what to do, or how to complete them. Also.. game bugged out and keeps sending me to Mr Yeti over and over, with nothing to talk to him about.
I play on a PC and I never had such problem

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm on PC, and just downloaded it off mega. Maybe my file corrupted while downloading.. I dunno.
Probably, I had such problem with other games, it's very unusual, generally, I dowload the game a second time

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have the shelter upgraded and the other room is equipped but how do i do mc's first webcam

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I finally got away from Mr Yeti. Had to call a Taxi and have it take me downtown.. otherwise it would just keep throwing me back to his camper.

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the update.
Love the game story and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
V0.85

Main
  • Michael is unable to continue rehearsals due to personal problems. Get to know his wife and try to resolve the conflict. You will have two options to choose from.
  • Complete arrangement of the basement, including the construction of a webcam studio, kitchen and toilet.
  • The builders are doing their rituals again. Perhaps Alex would like to join?
  • First personal webcam broadcast.
  • Updated appearance of Tara.
  • Scenes in the updated basement:
    • Mas-bation
    • Sleeping on the couch
    • Shower
  • Cooking and fridge are available in the basement.
Other
  • Images of smoking in a cafe toilet, walking with Valerie in the center and getting tattoos.
  • If smoking is accompanied by a special image, the icon will be changed.
  • Reworked the attack scene in the park and a completely new look for their female leader.
  • Easy update of some old scenes with Barbara.
  • The first erotic dream has been updated.
  • Bonus image with Margie
  • The random events in the metro have been completely redesigned.
  • The news about your concert appeared on the phone.
  • An updated look for the motel room and tattoo parlor.
  • When it rains, location icons are displayed in the foreground.
  • And also many small fixes for the interface, sound and gameplay.

View attachment 1310415
so i found 2 bugs in this update
- visit to penelope in chinatown - you can't start yoga session
2021-07-23 (2).png
- whole matthew scene - bug is starting in the middle of text messaging and it stops when he is already in shelter finalizing webcam room
2021-07-23 (3).png

other issue: sounds silly but why tara and her bf don't have their own icon in gallery? everyone else have it.

speaking of gallery it is significant help but if you are not skilled player it is very confusing to follow tasks. exclamation marks are appearing from everywhere and you have to guess where it comes from and is it marking new task or end of old one.
confusion can be seen during shelter/webcam room tasks. you have to browse through several charachters to find where next part of shelter task is.
this is only sandbox game i played without classic task list, book or whatever. and most of them have both tasks and gallery. still can't understand why not bright past too.
also, for me gallery scrolling still does not work. cant scroll charachters. only way to see them all is to change type of sorting

about tasks: the only real choosing option is are you going to fix michael's marriage or not. i played whole michael-scarlett path. other path ends with scarlett-scott sex. is there any other scene related to this path i missed? should alex visit michael in scott path too?

last one, from previous update: how to invite ruby on date in your car, not ruby's track?

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

Milica

Mar 5, 2018
Hey guys, can someone tell me where is Ruby apartment.
It says i can go there with ruby on sunday when her mom is not in apartment

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes