Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There are so many bugs in this game when you get towards the end of it. Yoga in penelpopy's backyard images missing.
Can't get more than 17 agility. Need 20 for catching the guy on the buss.
You could do it at home until 17 agi but then it stops and nothing new with penelopy at yoga studio or at home.
so many things not translated from Russian in the character screen..Is the dev active here or can someone report these things to the dev?
There is nothing I can do here. There are over 20+ of these on Alex alone.
1627755941231.png

Reactions: capitanqueso

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if could be select (replace) the paintings on the walls (in the basement)!

It would be great if it could be so that Alex could sleep on the bed in the webcam-studio (in the basement)!
(It would be great to use a webcam-studio as a bedroom!)

Last edited:

ssdiac

Sep 10, 2020
I have this error when Alex call Matthew, any suggestion?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'self/smiles/ open.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'self/smiles/ open.png'.

XrayVyper

Jan 8, 2021
Mad some excellent progress now but have no idea where to find this glamour studio. Hints, ideas, answers Ill take em

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
i have a little problem: I talked to the dance instructuor, and in the next second Alex is teleoportet to some shady motel... no money left no food and Alex cannot leave the Motel or call someone ... uhrgh

• Haha
Reactions: capitanqueso

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
2 problems here:
First, when i visit Penny in Chinatown and click on her, i get a look at some door and than an exeption of Penelope_nude.png
2nd I have to talk to Margie about Fred, but i need 5 Friendship for it, but i cannot get over 2...

ok 2nd problem solved have to talk to margie when she is at smartbucks

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
So ... All men are either stupids or misogynist or rapist ? It's little bit insulting.
But don't make me wrong, despite that i like this game. I would just like not to see the heroine being raped every 10 minutes (if never it's possible, it would be great).
Anyway, good job.
(My english is not very good, i know. It isn't my primary language)

Edit : Ok i change my mind. When a man is concerned he's always a rapist or stupid, it's so annoying. I'm very sorry for you if you see this world or men like that but it's not.
I delete, bye.

Last edited:

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
So ... All men are either stupids or misogynist or rapist ? It's little bit insulting.
But don't make me wrong, despite that i like this game. I would just like not to see the heroine being raped every 10 minutes (if never it's possible, it would be great).
Anyway, good job.

Edit : Ok i change my mind. When a man is concerned he's always a rapist or stupid, it's so annoying. I'm very sorry for you if you see this world or men like that but it's not.
I delete, bye.
what are you talking about? there's like 2-3 scenes in the whole game...

Jul 21, 2021
Anyway, good job.

I delete, bye.
Dude… i get your point as i disliked the rappy scenes but some men, most of them are totally fine even great!

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
thanks for the original work

updated the mod
Code:
Added excitement modifier
modified money to add or remove 100 with each click instead of 1 also e_money to 1000
removed makeup modifier because it was crushing the game
only tested it with v0.85.2

installation
Code:
rename the cheat file to "cheatmod.rpy"
move it to "game" folder inside the game
1628035261189.png

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
So the patch solved all the problems I was having thank you Su-Metal

I do have a question. The only quest I can’t or haven’t done is the one for Valerie that says it’s for drinking Alex. Is there a way to get alcohol addiction in this version? Also after you do the the first webcam show I’ve went back every day and every hour and nothing. I’m assuming that, that is all you can do this version? If so I’d appreciate the tip. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes