eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I HATE grindy games, but I LOVE this one... apart from the occasional cyrillic text and grammar mistakes. But the story [stories!], characters and twists are excellently done. And it seems huge... I have 20 vocals and havent even started singing yet... or learning to play the guitar. Nice one!

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
and another one... second weekend visit to Penelope... this time there is an error loop and IGNORE doesn't help and cannot advaance...

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
and another one... second weekend visit to Penelope... this time there is an error loop and IGNORE doesn't help and cannot advaance...

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download the update linked in op. It fixes the errors you are having.

Reactions: eightypercent
Oct 1, 2020
I HATE grindy games, but I LOVE this one... apart from the occasional cyrillic text and grammar mistakes. But the story [stories!], characters and twists are excellently done. And it seems huge... I have 20 vocals and havent even started singing yet... or learning to play the guitar. Nice one!
The rock chick route is my favorite part of the game. I wish there was more tats and the option for Alex to have piercings as well.
Val is pretty hot too ;}

Reactions: eightypercent

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
The wording in the first page is confusing. "Patch" means just that as a patch of some broken release, always small in size. But instead we have yet another 2.98GB file, well likely that's not a patch (I'm currently downloading both).

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
I like this game, I just think it should have animations. An adult game, in my opinion is like driving on a road, it's fun at first, but after a while, you need to rest, and the animations are that rest. But that's okay, I still like the game. But in version 8, do we have to start from the beginning? My God, no! Does anyone have walkthroughs or saves please?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I like this game, I just think it should have animations. An adult game, in my opinion is like driving on a road, it's fun at first, but after a while, you need to rest, and the animations are that rest. But that's okay, I still like the game. But in version 8, do we have to start from the beginning? My God, no! Does anyone have walkthroughs or saves please?
Ernst provided a save for 0.80 version https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-85-2-kosmos-games.10622/post-5196241

There are a few animations by the way, they are short and simple, but still there are some.

Reactions: Master Noda
Oct 30, 2020
I find myself stuck in 3 situations:

1 after visiting Jill in the hospital, I find myself stuck on the 2nd floor of the hospital, with no possibility of getting out (can't do anything else)

2) Sancho does not appear in the alley to continue the works (WC)

3) after talking to Claire Yan (massage) from Gerard's, the room where you can do the photo shoot does not appear

How do I resolve?

Reactions: mephisto80
Jun 21, 2020
I find myself stuck in 3 situations:

1 after visiting Jill in the hospital, I find myself stuck on the 2nd floor of the hospital, with no possibility of getting out (can't do anything else)

2) Sancho does not appear in the alley to continue the works (WC)

3) after talking to Claire Yan (massage) from Gerard's, the room where you can do the photo shoot does not appear

How do I resolve?
For the first one I don't remember, but I never faced that issue, there was a back button on that page somewhere.

2) You have to first show the basement to Val's mother, and then you can assign Sancho for more work.

3) You have to ask the lady who sits at the reception of tattoo parlor, she will tell you about the photo studio, then you need to have charm at 80 then only you can visit it.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes