Zisan

Sep 14, 2020
I do not understand what to do now.
How do I complete this locking part of Fred?. It is better if someone helps.

Last edited:

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
Any walkthrough? i got 20 vocals. falsetto wont give me any lessons anymore. the ingame walkthrough wont provide me anything. I already finished side-quest because of this. I wasnt able to read the last time i had vocal lessons.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any walkthrough? i got 20 vocals. falsetto wont give me any lessons anymore. the ingame walkthrough wont provide me anything. I already finished side-quest because of this. I wasnt able to read the last time i had vocal lessons.
Try talking to Michel and did you write your songs already (increase writing)

How do I find information on the girl at falsetto studio?
Go to Falsetos place 23:00 hs or 11 p.m. don´t remember if Owl don´t know something

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
are there actually console commands for, for example, the pictures you can find in the game? i'm missing some and i absolutely can't find them.

Vicky012

Aug 3, 2017
Try talking to Michel and did you write your songs already (increase writing)

Go to Falsetos place 23:00 hs or 11 p.m. don´t remember if Owl don´t know something
I tried talking to michael but none. tried to write a song but showing I have nothing to write now.

Aug 14, 2017
Bruh how is there still no decent walkthrough or cheats for this? Tried to use saveedit but courage and rhetoric just resets when moving to another location.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
i'm using windows 10 21h1 here and i've tried everything but the cheat mod doesn't work from the error message or it just doesn't work. please update the cheat mod to the newest version of the game.
that a problem because there is no thing to update really the mod is doing something special just an easy way to change those values with console commands instead of playing with console commands and those command didn't change to case i problem as far as i know because i'm using it right now and without an error message i can't tell what makes it not working for you
and even if it needed some sort of big update i'm not your guy i don't have any experience with renpy or python to do so i'm just a c# guy that wanted better control over the money cheat and excitement nothing more and i got that and shared
note: i'm using the compressed version not the full one

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes