Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
can someone please tell me how to get friendship with Ruby? no matter what i do, no situation arises with her.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
can someone please tell me how to get friendship with Ruby? no matter what i do, no situation arises with her.
There are some events with Barbaras Daughter rise friendship with her after a girls party at her room u will get Ruby also some events at the sportsground (Tennis)

Reactions: Vincenza

THESECRETOF

Oct 10, 2020
1- Tanya doesn't call me, I heard I need to give the bearded man a beer, but I can't interact with him. 2- The Homeless never appears to me, what do I need to do? (Web cam quest)

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
There are some events with Barbaras Daughter rise friendship with her after a girls party at her room u will get Ruby also some events at the sportsground (Tennis)
ok, thanks for your quick answer. so i have to watch valerie and her boyfriend first for the story to go on? next problem, alex must be drunk. how do i get her drunk?

P.s.: my friendship with valerie i think is high enough ?!

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019
The first is the update/renovation from the cafe must be done.
After a time you get a phone call from cafe employes.
You train with them in the dance studio.
After this you get an vip invite for the cafe opening.
Visit the cafe as Vip.
When you have done this it ends.
in game alomst 3wks gone i didnt receive any call from employes

THESECRETOF

Oct 10, 2020
ok, thanks for your quick answer. so i have to watch valerie and her boyfriend first for the story to go on? next problem, alex must be drunk. how do i get her drunk?

Go to the rock bar and drink

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Yes and buy beer or wine in shop guess that does the trick as well but not sure Im playing since ver 3 so that part is long gone

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Yes and buy beer or wine in shop guess that does the trick as well but not sure Im playing since ver 3 so that part is long gone
so am i understanding this correctly now? i have to watch valerie and matthew in the living room when they watch tv? is that right? and alex has to be drunk? when she is sober nothing happens.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so am i understanding this correctly now? i have to watch valerie and matthew in the living room when they watch tv? is that right? and alex has to be drunk? when she is sober nothing happens.
No it was in the Bath or in Val room , a long time ago Ernst Kurz did a exelent guide I´m sorry but that part of the game i don´t remember correctly anymore since I played it long ago ! Also nicht verzagen Ernst mal fragen! (Don´t despond ask Ernst since he is the one with most expirence in the game over here)

• Red Heart

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
No it was in the Bath or in Val room , a long time ago Ernst Kurz did a exelent guide I´m sorry but that part of the game i don´t remember correctly anymore since I played it long ago ! Also nicht verzagen Ernst mal fragen! (Don´t despond ask Ernst since he is the one with most expirence in the game over here)
you are my absolute hero. the scene drops 11pm in the bathroom when they meet on the weekend. thank you so much for the reference

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

piercednips

Jun 14, 2021
How do I get the car back from the motel? I see no way to travel there and a motel scene booted me back to home automatically.

VIPJörg

Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine.
Guys i will like to share my cheat mod with alll of you in which i had added some cheats of money and make up etc
Note- just increase make up for one time you will face a script error that time just ignore it because some images are not defined and guys donot change tattoo variable . i will try to change it tomorrow along with making gallery mod for the game except tattoo and make up other cheats are working.
Here is the link of mod:
i had added only few basics cheats till now will add more tomorrow along with gallery mod and android port.
Here is my server link where you all can join me:

i port game and make cheats and upload there regularly,
Thank you
Why can't i download this File?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes