Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
What shall I do with that situation? Or the following stories is not be done?
1 : You must have 11 in Gym activities
2 : Ask Fred for personal training
3 : Find 4 persons to practice gym (Barbara, Valerie, Leo the biker and Margie)
4 : For Margie, you need first have 5 hearts wirh her, and to finish, 9 hearts (if you chose Margie in place of Ingrid)

Scofield82

Nov 21, 2017
I need to find the webcam studio and I know I have to talk to the alley worker, but they won't let me interact with him.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Is the game punishing me with less courage because i don't like lesbian event? Should have been written somewhere that you must play the lesbian route obligatory otherwise you get stuck.

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Is the game punishing me with less courage because i don't like lesbian event? Should have been written somewhere that you must play the lesbian route obligatory otherwise you get stuck.
lesbian not necessarily but bisexual. you need that for the route with barbara.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
right? it's worse that you have to get alex addicted to alcohol to get ahead.
Not really I got her to this point without Alc dependence
If u let her 3 week without she is sober as well for the cigarrette adiction no penality mood after 3 weeks

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Edit: Vincenza whooops u´re right, I looked in my caracter sheet and she was in the Last
Stadium
I compared then an other Save from earlier version and she was not as well with the smoke addiction ! so I guess it is something that will be changed in future versions !

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
Edit: Vincenza whooops u´re right, I looked in my caracter sheet and she was in the Last
Stadium
I compared then an other Save from earlier version and she was not as well with the smoke addiction ! so I guess it is something that will be changed in future versions !
I did not let them smoke until I purchased this e-cigarette. I mean ok, you always have to take into account that it's a game. in real terms I despise both smoking and alcohol.

Reactions: xapican

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
it's just a game so it's not a big deal if our protagonist is lesbian or bisexual, right? it's worse that you have to get alex addicted to alcohol to get ahead.
Wouldn't have tried the game if it was tag properly with a "lesbian forced" tag. I lost some hours trying to play the game without banging the female of the games before realising that the game wasn't made for me.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes