Asgarlon

Jan 11, 2022
hm, i also got the " find a job" quest, but i have done it. just go the the mistress bar, and apply, so you will get unforgetteable expirience working there ;) ( unfortunately doesnt work in german )... and for the "hunger" problem... reload your v.90version, buy, cook and stock some pizzas, they wont decrease in v.91

Last edited:

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
I hope you will quickly find a translator for german. The fact that Bright Past is in German was the reason for me to play it. If now no more updates come in German there is little reason for me to continue playing it.

Ich hoffe ihr findet schnell wieder einen Übersetzter für deutsch. Das Bright Past in deutsch ist, ist für mich der Grund gewesen es zu spielen. Wenn nun keine Updates mehr in deutsch kommen gibt es für mich wenig Grund es weiter zu spielen.

NewWanderer

Jul 4, 2021
Hi! How is it possible to install the provided save file into the game folder?
When I open the game it still shows me the saved games I believe are somewhere in users\username\appdata
Thanks in advance

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
any one have full save game before this update if possible lesbian path

is there another path? than the lesbian path? The game is ok but most of the men act like best buddys and the women act like horny men ;-)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
There is any way to know what's missing here?
View attachment 1780023
My statistics (played the game from the beginning in v0.91) look like this:
1651092680888.png
For the locations, there're currently 121 locations to visit, the game checks for 123, so the bar can't be filled 100%.
There're 18 random events, here is a brief description how to get them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you've the console active you could run the all_random_events_ command to see which are missing:
1651092785882.png

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes