BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to solve the problem of some games that every time when I play some games they take me to the patreon page without letting me play :unsure:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
there seems to be some problems with some of the food when taken or eaten in certain ways. (This with a new game.) I know old saves have major problems with food., but this is different, and noticed with a new game.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Ok I would appreciate it because I have no idea how to do that, I would like to learn for sure. Here is the save he gave us but I triggered the scenes with it. Bad part is my old save which doesn't work anymore I had all my attributes pretty high where I could do about anything. Now they aren't leveled and the choices I have are limited and it sucks. Thank you for helping, let me know if I owe you anything and I could shoot you a tip some how.
Hmm, here is some more specific description:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was able to trigger all of them with your save.... ;)

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Are you helping the dev?

I started a new game and there are a some bugs. I wanted to play again the scene with Barbara in the kitchen on Saturday when she's cleaning and surprise... everything is black, there are no images of the event.

bright past.jpg

Same happened with a scene in the bus, about a whore.

I have to say that playing from the beginning now is a different experience than years ago, now there are available a lot of events at the same time and with the new interface it's easier and faster to know what to do.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Hello,

no german translation and new game? Sorry, that´s not for me. for me is here out of order, my english is to bad that I can understand the game completed, and I have no interessed the game play from first because the update is not compatible....

Have a nice day
Helmut

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
For those that have been playing this game, what relationships can Alex get into asides from Ruby?
Formally just with Ruby by now, although you can increase your romance points (red hearts) with several characters and get several lewd scenes with them (I think that in the future some of them will be possible romantic relationships).

But in the last update it seems there's a new romantic path with Snake.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
0.9 save at the end of post?
where is that ?
anybody has it?
rather abandone that go through that grind again...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Bright Past [v0.91] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Any chance of a mirror, mixdrop doesn't work for me

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
Bright Past [v0.91] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
so, Joker, slight problem - I installed your mod and the game suddenly turned to russian without letting me turn it back to english

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
hello,

i startes a new game with the 0.91 release. and i cant get the 1st wet dream at the 1st night or later when i go sleep with full arousal.

anyone has a idea whats going on?

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
Im stuck on "Talk to Fred". I am on 10 relationship with Margie I have done the quests with Ingrid.
Anyone able to help? :D

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes