Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm waiting for the last rehearsal (number 24) since two weeks before the third concert and impossible to rehearse...
Practically, nothing else to do... Is it a bug ?

Last edited:

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Im stuck on "Talk to Fred". I am on 10 relationship with Margie I have done the quests with Ingrid.
Anyone able to help? :D
Same, probably because there's no content for it yet in this version. I double-checked the code and there was nothing in there that can remove this quest from the quest log thing.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Same, probably because there's no content for it yet in this version. I double-checked the code and there was nothing in there that can remove this quest from the quest log thing.
Fred's quest get's completed once the variable tren_stage is 12, but if you go to the gym and workout again it get's set to 13 (which resets the text to "Talk to Fred")

I guess the easiest way to fix it for now would be replace all checks for tren_stage == 12 in NPC.rpy with tren_stage >= 12 or tren_stage == 12 or tren_stage == 13

Last edited:
Reactions: Tanzie

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Fred's quest get's completed once the variable tren_stage is 12, but if you go to the gym and workout again it get's set to 13 (which resets the text to "Talk to Fred")
How is it completed if you can't even go and talk to him in the gym? I've tried that many times before and there were no dialogue other than "I'll come back later" thing, and "Talk to Fred" kept remaining there.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How is it completed if you can't even go and talk to him in the gym? I've tried that many times before and there were no dialogue other than "I'll come back later" thing, and "Talk to Fred" kept remaining there.
There is no content there, it just resets to it's previous state...

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
There is no content there, it just resets to it's previous state...
Yeah, manually setting tren_stage = 12 removes it from the quest log, aren't you actually supposed to talk with the guy, which doesn't seem to have the content for it or is it just a bug?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah, manually setting tren_stage = 12 removes it from the quest log, aren't you actually supposed to talk with the guy, which doesn't seem to have the content for it or is it just a bug?
Just a bug...

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hello,

no german translation and new game? Sorry, that´s not for me. for me is here out of order, my english is to bad that I can understand the game completed, and I have no interessed the game play from first because the update is not compatible....

Have a nice day
Helmut
Yeah I understand the save compatibility thing.

I do really like the game, and the idea behind it and all, but!

The game is such a slow fucking burn, takes constant repetitive stuff to ever get anywhere in the game play, I have never managed to truly finish all the way to the current update.

And the addictive stuff. smokes. and such get old when you think you have a good mood only to look up and see you suddenly dropped from 14 to 1 or even minus with just a moment or two of inattention.

I use every cheat I can find trying to get back to where I was, but with the last few updates I just have been unable to do that.

The game play with all the caveats stuck in it is just a bit to (Boring) is not the right word, I think irritating is probably closer to the feeling I get a lot of the time.

But I do want to see more of the story line I just feel like I will never get there.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Old saves worked for me (except for cooking)... I've managed to see almost anything that is in the changelog except "First hot scene with Tanya". Does anyone know how to get that?
The scene plays directly after the last concert in the main story...

In version 0.91 I have to find a job. Where I can find it?
If you started a new game go to the arctic coffee, old saves aren't supported and can lead to bugs (especially in the main story). The dev provided a save to only see the new events, you can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-91-kosmos-games.10622/post-8005349

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks! One doubt... Was this concert already in older updates and thus I'll only see the scene with Tanya if I start all over or is there a new concert (because I didn't see any interaction with the band either in my 0.91 play)?
Nope the concert is new...

Reactions: The Japanese

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah... I've noticed it wasn't alerting me... But, following the changelog, when I met the characters, the events happened (Snake and the Mistress, for instance), but I couldn't find anyone from the band... who do I have to meet (and where if it matters)?
Michael and it should happen anywhere around 13:00...
tbh just use the save provided by the dev if you don't want to play from the beginning...

Reactions: The Japanese

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Bug report: first time playing (so fresh new start) no mods installed
Working in hot arctic repeats the same scene every night, increases relations, increases courage but gives no money. I figure it's a bug.

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Bug report: first time playing (so fresh new start) no mods installed
Working in hot arctic repeats the same scene every night, increases relations, increases courage but gives no money. I figure it's a bug.
I don't think that is a bug, I just don't think there is any new content for that yet. I'm using the save that was provided with the update and it does the same thing. Maybe someone could correct me if I'm wrong? I hope this helps

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
For the third concert, the last rehearsal is impossible.
It's ok the the last guitar lesson, mais for the last rehearsal, I've juste the sentence : "I'll come later"when clicking on Michael and even two weeks later, it's always the same problem, waiting is not the solution to avoid the problem.
It was ok for the previous version of the game, but not for this one.

PS : I've restarted the whole game another time and I do'nt use any cheat

Reactions: Chevy2ss

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
For the third concert, the last rehearsal is impossible.
It's ok the the last guitar lesson, mais for the last rehearsal, I've juste the sentence : "I'll come later"when clicking on Michael and even two weeks later, it's always the same problem, waiting is not the solution to avoid the problem.
It was ok for the previous version of the game, but not for this one.

PS : I've restarted the whole game another time and I do'nt use any cheat
I had the same problem, but I don't remember exactly how it resolved. Mb rotate a week when u are at home, mb try to travel to all possible places. But now i have all possible quests in this version finished.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes