Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I had the same problem, but I don't remember exactly how it resolved. Mb rotate a week when u are at home, mb try to travel to all possible places. But now i have all possible quests in this version finished.
I'm going to travel, since I do'nt use cheat codes or mods.
Thank you

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
For the third concert, the last rehearsal is impossible.
It's ok the the last guitar lesson, mais for the last rehearsal, I've juste the sentence : "I'll come later"when clicking on Michael and even two weeks later, it's always the same problem, waiting is not the solution to avoid the problem.
It was ok for the previous version of the game, but not for this one.

PS : I've restarted the whole game another time and I do'nt use any cheat
I think at that point the quest tracker doesn't update correctly and Owl is supposed to call you. To trigger that you've to be at home (I think the hallway) or outside your home between 13:00 and 15:00 (but don't pin me at the time) if I remember correctly...

Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I think at that point the quest tracker doesn't update correctly and Owl is supposed to call you. To trigger that you've to be at home (I think the hallway) or outside your home between 13:00 and 15:00 (but don't pin me at the time) if I remember correctly...
I'm going to try

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It does'nt work, I'm in a dead end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chevy2ss

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Think I broke Frank between talking to the 2 LIs available to him. Any work around for that? Persistent file appears to be in Chinese so I can't change much there and I don't have console available to try for pushing an event status.

Last edited:

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
going for the red light restrict!
-
You need to Talk with ash and then you give her a Poster, after that you need to go to the busstation 11 pm - 5 am and you (see a scene you can see the scene before meeting ash) have accses to the red light destrict, it cost me weeks to find that way out!

- a Walktough will be nice

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
going for the red light restrict!
-
You need to Talk with ash and then you give her a Poster, after that you need to go to the busstation 11 pm - 5 am and you (see a scene you can see the scene before meeting ash) have accses to the red light destrict, it cost me weeks to find that way out!

- a Walktough will be nice
Another possibility is to ask Barb for anal, and she give you the adress of the sex shop in the red disrict in order to buy lube..
For the Bus station, after seeing the whore, this allows you to meet Paris when you go later in the Red district by night.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
, you are obliged to act with males.
Isn´t that the non consensual option ? (I´m letting the redlight district and the gloryhole aside) but you are given the choice to shut down the males as far as I know. (redlight district is clear if you work no much option there and gloryhole is the fast 100 buck´s butt this is more or less free will if you want to do this) there will be always a percentace of hetero sice Alex had a boyfriend back in her hometown.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Isn´t that the non consensual option ? (I´m letting the redlight district and the gloryhole aside) but you are given the choice to shut down the males as far as I know. (redlight district is clear if you work no much option there and gloryhole is the fast 100 buck´s butt this is more or less free will if you want to do this) there will be always a percentace of hetero sice Alex had a boyfriend back in her hometown.
Hetero for Alex : Glory Hole (avoidable, but usefull to gain money and for the Mistress path development), her first boy friend, the biker (avoidable), The masqued rapist (avoidable), The truck driver (avoidable), The man in the laundry (avoidable), Ryder (avoidable), Broom (avoidable), John (Ash friend, avoidable), The Sancho worker (avoidable)...
In fact, hetero sex is nearly all avoidable, but it's impossible to decrease the hetero desire below 5/10, so Alex remains automatically bi.
Additionally, an important part of the game is lost if you avoid sex with males

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yoli good that we spoke so frank and open about, yes exactly that is the point you don´t can advance the game without the Hetero part. Hopfully the dev implement it later on but I personally doubt it would mean that he writes everything again only with females

Reactions: Yoli

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Yoli good that we spoke so frank and open about, yes exactly that is the point you don´t can advance the game without the Hetero part. Hopfully the dev implement it later on but I personally doubt it would mean that he writes everything again only with females
So l guess sex with futa isn't hetro ; just asking because of the scenes with Mistress and checking out Martina ? Let it go and play the game through get the money the courage and Rock On ,Check out the band The Pretty Reckless and you will know the music and the characters

Reactions: xapican and Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
So l guess sex with futa isn't hetro ; just asking because of the scenes with Mistress and checking out Martina ? Let it go and play the game through get the money the courage and Rock On ,Check out the band The Pretty Reckless and you will know the music and the characters
Not Hetero, but not lesbian either. In fact, we do'nt know if Mistress and her sister are "hermaphrodite" or not.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Not Hetero, but not lesbian either. In fact, we do'nt know if Mistress and her sister are "hermaphrodite" or not.
In this game the dev hit the vibe Im not so into futa stuff but the scenes in game are really hot ! for me it is a special league !

Reactions: Wolfje61 and Yoli
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes