Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Okay, still haven't found the abandoned apartment, what triggers the event. This is the one Alex renovates and takes over for her cam show. Thank You

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
i have quest "Find a job" - were to find a job, i work on so many places ?.... someone know ?

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
From what I can tell, if a person starts over in 0.92, the room for the webcam studio is missing. The alleyway has changed and the room is missing, unless there is a new way to open it.

Found the room, do not follow the outdated walkthrough for the basement. Finding the room is a quest that shows up on the side,

Last edited:

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Why did Tina from the car-shop get a downgrade? I think the older face model and clothes were sexier than the new ones.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Hardor

May 29, 2020
There is a lot of japing about cheat mods and how they work. Can I get a straight answer for which is working????!!!!
And please give me a link to that one.....would be terrific if I do because I hate grinding!

This one works with all RenPy pretty much as well as the line "SugarCube.State.active.variables" works with all SugarCube games:

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Anyone else getting a weird glitch where it loads the background but no icons making it so you can not do anything but reload last save?
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 9.45.32 PM.png

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is it possible to get Spades 9 when you build out your room? I don`t see the card (and this is the save we get from 0.91?).

Last edited:

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
I have rain at every image, is it a bug? Do anybody have save from 0.9 - new save for new version of interface? Many thanks

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
I wanted to continue in 0.92.0 with my latest savegame from 0.90.0 and of course it didn't work. I also got the obsolete "Find a job" task you cannot finish and the main story did not continue. I tried the save provided for people who only want to see the new stuff, but the Alex in this save differs a lot from my Alex and misses a some grinding I already did.

So I tried to load different old savegames from 0.90.0 in 0.92.0 and suddenly one worked. It was one at the first comments of a longer main story cutscene (the one where Alice Dark invites Alex to her house). I clicked through the cutscene and afterwards there was no "Find a job" task but instead the correct "Continue with the rehearsals" task. And I was able to continue the main story til the end of the 0.92.0 content and also didn't notice any issues with the non-main story parts.

Out of curiosity I tried older 0.90.0 saves within longer main story cutscenes (e.g. 2nd or 3rd concert) and they also worked. So if you have a savegame within a longer main story cutscene near the end of the 0.90.0 content, you can probably load it successfully in 0.92.0 and continue the main story.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes