watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
Rehearsal event with Kian seems broken and does not allow me to leave the dealership at the end in V0.92. Also the bottom half of the use items toggles of the right side of the screen disappear randomly at street locations forcing MC to vape in bathrooms instead of outside. Is this some new Prop 65 warning kinda thing you're trying out?

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
The point have been asked many times, even by me, but still gets me very curious. A replay gallery in this game would be very usefull, more than just nice, but despite that in almost every Ren'py game somebody managed to produce one, here nobody figured out how tu add the feature. There is any reason behind this? Is the architecture of this game most complicated than the rest, or is just lack of interest?

Reactions: afterlights

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoy the game. But the hints are some of the worst of any game I have played.
There have been several quest throughout the game where you get a very vague hint and then you have to fumble around trying to figure out what prerequisite you are missing.
Without the walkthroughs that people have created, you would have to spend hours doing trial and error to complete certain quests - and the walkthroughs are the result of someone else roaming around for hours using trial and error - then very generously documenting everything so that everyone else doesn't have to.
Is it really too hard to give decent hints?

Currently I am stuck on the last Barbara quest - Come home at 23:00
I have tried everyway I can think of in showing up at home at 23:00 for the Barbara quest and every time nothing happens - I have come home every day of the week, with my hearts maxed, with a full stomach, etc, etc, etc.
This is really, really frustrating!!!

** update **
Alright, so I finally completed the last Barbara quest - Come home at 23:00.
The prerequisite is - you have to advance your Webcam shows to the level of Hot.
Once I did a Webcam show at the Hot level, that night I went home at 23:00 and Barbara is waiting for you and a scene triggers.

Again - the Dev could do a much better job of providing better hints. If there are prerequisites, you could put the prerequisites in parentheses before or after the hint or something.
I mean - it's the Dev's game. Ultimately they can do whatever they want. But if you are going to have a hint system, why not make it more intuitive?

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
how can I complete this task ?
(try out a suction cup dildo in your room at night)
You just have to be horny and click on the masturbate button on the screen. The dildo is one of the options. Problem I had with .92 is all the images were missing. Which sucked because something else happened.

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Hey I'm stuck on the main story. After the 0.85 events where you "solve" Michel's problems with his wife you get a task to train your singing your guitar skills and rehearse with the band some more, after a certain number of rehearsals I can't rehearse anymore, the option isn't there and the task does not move forward, can anyone tell me what to do plz.

jpatog

Mar 17, 2018
I think I have a bug with the "continue the rehearsal" quest, it still is in the quest log, but i don't get a option to rehearse when i talk to michael. Can anybody help?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes