xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how do i find the room for the webcam, and the hermit rick
Wer suchet; der findet..those who search,they will find...serious now, you will find a key in the neighbourhood (trash container, there was a scene with a homless as well guess it was the afternoon but not shure) the key is for the celler ,
Heremit rick ask rudo and Valerie go to the old bus during the day

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
So I just saw it does not support old saves. Will it always be like this? Does someone have a lesbian save not girlfriends with Ruby?

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
So I just saw it does not support old saves. Will it always be like this? Does someone have a lesbian save not girlfriends with Ruby?
Most common problem if you load old saves in v0.91/v0.92.0 are two old tasks that appear again as active and cannot completed anymore due to Alex progress in the game. One of them is a main quest task that replaces the current main quest task. So you're stuck.

I was able to fix this for one of my v0.90 saves and to play through the v0.91/v0.92.0 content using this save. But I don't know if there are more problems especially with even older saves.

But if you attach your latest save from the last version you played, I can try to fix at least the task problem. Maybe this is sufficient to continue to play in your case too.

Last edited:

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Most common problem if you load old saves in v0.91/v0.92.0 are two old tasks that appear again as active and cannot completed anymore due to Alex progress in the game. One of them is a main quest task that replaces the current main quest task. So you're stuck.

I was able to fix this for one of my v0.90 saves and to play through the v0.91/v0.92.0 content using this save. But I don't know if there are more problems especially with even older saves.

But if you attach your latest save from the last version you played, I can try to fix at least the task problem. Maybe this is sufficient to continue to play in your case too.
Thank you for offering. When my download finishes, I can post it here. I haven't played in a long time though since there may be a chance with Valerie, I wanted to catch up.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020

Here
's my save. It's not the latest one but I wanted a save not in a relationship with Ruby.

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
Well - your save has an addtional problem if you load it in v0.92.0. For several active tasks the descriptions aren't displayed. Only an orange dot shows that there is an active task for a person. These tasks can still be finished though. But it's impossible to guess what should be done in these cases.

Easiest way to prevent that would be to play v0.90 and finish all available tasks, create a save, load it in V0.92.0 and fix the two tasks I mentioned. But I guess you don't want to finish certain tasks because you want to play lesbian only. I think it's possible to fix the missing descriptions, but that's a bunch of work.

I've attached a modified version of your save that has the main quest task fixed if you load it with v0.92.0. But you can immediately see the problem I mentioned.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Well - your save has an addtional problem if you load it in v0.92.0. For several active tasks the descriptions aren't displayed. Only an orange dot shows that there is an active task for a person. These tasks can still be finished though. But it's impossible to guess what should be done in these cases.

Easiest way to prevent that would be to play v0.90 and finish all available tasks, create a save, load it in V0.92.0 and fix the two tasks I mentioned. But I guess you don't want to finish certain tasks because you want to play lesbian only. I think it's possible to fix the missing descriptions, but that's a bunch of work.

I've attached a modified version of your save that has the main quest task fixed if you load it with v0.92.0. But you can immediately see the problem I mentioned.
Thanks do you know how to download the 0.9 version of the game?

PadroPedro

Dec 18, 2017
Hey I'm stuck on the main story. After the 0.85 events where you "solve" Michel's problems with his wife you get a task to train your singing your guitar skills and rehearse with the band some more, after a certain number of rehearsals I can't rehearse anymore, the option isn't there and the task does not move forward, can anyone tell me what to do plz.
Can anyone help me here plz

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Is it worth to start a new game? I'm just afraid the next update will make the save not work with the new version.

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
Thanks do you know how to download the 0.9 version of the game?
I have now also fixed the missing task descriptions for you save. You should be able to continue using the attached modified version of your save if you load it in v0.92.0.

I tried it myself and played most of the open tasks and was able to finish them. And I was able to trigger the new Alex+Valerie scene.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. First I want to congratulate the developer for the game, very good!
Who can help me, I have a problem, my game is crashing after this event (attached).

ooooosh

Sep 25, 2020
It's telling me to continue with rehearsals but it won't give me the option to rehearse, any fix for this?

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
I have now also fixed the missing task descriptions for you save. You should be able to continue using the attached modified version of your save if you load it in v0.92.0.

I tried it myself and played most of the open tasks and was able to finish them. And I was able to trigger the new Alex+Valerie scene.
Thank you so much for the help. I was just afraid that getting with Ruby or helping Valerie with Monica will block the new Alex + Valerie scene. Do you happen to know how to get rid of the frowning face on the top right? Think it has to do with the smoking addiction but I'm not sure which variable it is when I try to edit the save.

Last edited:

AI-Shodan

Jan 2, 2021
Do you happen to know how to get rid of the frowning face on the top right? Think it has to do with the smoking addiction but I'm not sure which variable it is when I try to edit the save.
It vanishes if you smoke. But I don't know which variable it is. I only use the arousal, eat, money & remove smell cheats because cheating other variables can easily break the game (the game progress relies on certain values for some variables). I saw that you haven't bought the electronic cigarette (online shop / liquids at newsstand) yet. It's the easiest way to calm her down while not getting more addicted.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
It vanishes if you smoke. But I don't know which variable it is. I only use the arousal, eat, money & remove smell cheats because cheating other variables can easily break the game (the game progress relies on certain values for some variables). I saw that you haven't bought the electronic cigarette (online shop / liquids at newsstand) yet. It's the easiest way to calm her down while not getting more addicted.
Ah OK guess I'll try that. I don't like smoking irl and it's the same for games I play if I can control it. Thanks for the all the help.

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
It's telling me to continue with rehearsals but it won't give me the option to rehearse, any fix for this?
Ran into the same problem, just continued to play the game. After an estimated 5 days somebody contacted me by phone in the game and the task got completed. Not sure if this is a fix for you.

Reactions: lehu84

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Don't start a new game in .92 unless you read some of the post in this forum. I know of 5 events that I never saw images for: Alex and Val, Massage, Kian, Top level cam show and one other (sorry at this point I can't remember). You can play through the events and see the text but no images.

Can anybody remember if .91 had any major issues? Need to restart using an earlier version, only options are .88 or .91.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotNess
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes