zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Finally the gift thing just happened, return randomly to the apartment and there it was. The hair thing is automatic in the following event (that not ends well, must say).
I know how it is, I received spoiler of what happens before the version for patreons comes out

Reactions: GaboCAP

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
I know how it is, I received spoiler of what happens before the version for patreons comes out
Geez the first guy that comes into her life that doesn't look like a crackhead and she doesn't wanna see him again :ROFLMAO: I hope that changes he seems pretty decent.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Geez the first guy that comes into her life that doesn't look like a crackhead and she doesn't wanna see him again :ROFLMAO: I hope that changes he seems pretty decent.
he guy's family and the mafia, she almost dies because of jealousy, you think she'll want to see you again, only crazy people would want that

• Haha
Reactions: rlduck

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
He was the mob guy that saved you from Ryder and gave you the gun - as to where to find him I have no idea, I have been running everywhere for the last hour and I can't seem to get it to trigger.

I've done the photo shoot
I tried going to the hair salon to see about the new look but nothing
I did the quarry smoking scene which wasn't much of a scene just a render of her sitting on a log smoking
The wash thing I haven't seen a difference I've taken a bath and shower and the same, I even went to the laundry mat to see if there was a new scene but it's the same when you go for the fake money in the washer, so I'm not sure how to get it.
I met the fan
According to the change log I've done everything but Jesus, like I said I've been everywhere a few times all over the map and nothing yet. The only real problem I have with this game is when the quest says "See how things play out"
Do you know how to advance Valerie's "See how things play out" ?

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
Do you know how to advance Valerie's "See how things play out" ?
If I'm not mistaken, you have to get alcohol addiction and then get drunk with her. I kept going to the bar at night and getting hammered and then go home and drink a few beers during the day too that will help. I hope this helps

Reactions: MisterNephilim

th3pun1sh3r

Nov 18, 2018
what time and day if anyone knows how to do this quest ? as just says come back later

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I put together a tiny little mod for dealing with some of this games major flaws. (constant grind, hunger, stink)

Copy the cheats.rpy into your "game" folder, start game.

Hotkeys:
Max lust: shift+f5
Hunger: shift+f6
Add money: shift+f7
Remove smell: shift+f8

# These might break stuff, all increments are 1 #
Increase natural beauty: shift+f9
Increase courage: shift+f10
Increase rhetoric: shift+f11

Obviously you can just run the console commands yourself without using the file but I like having hotkeys. :)

I don't edit any of the character variables like charm etc because they are tied into story progression etc, etc.
Eh, it's your game. Added beauty, courage and rhetoric.
I assume this is future-proof as long as the dev doesn't go changing variable names or something?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So I shamelessly took the cheat mod, and "amped" it up with new options, and an in game menu

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to install just extract to the games root folder (where the exe is)
I assume this is future-proof as long as the dev doesn't go changing variable names or something?
It's future proof, but I do recommend you use my mod because it has more features

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Bright Past [v0.92.5] Rollback Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download:

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can you upload the file on something other than MixDrop?

Reactions: Prj3tC

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Been playing v0.92.5. I've checked out the forums and everyone says to check the news feeds and I'll get an ad to call an electrical shop to get a LAPTOP. I'm on my 16th day, almost every available quest is done, and the news continues to be "The Strikes Will Continue". So HTH do you get the news feed to unlock it?

Secondly, How do you unlock Rose Street. I've had to reset and load previous saves to avoid pregnancy.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes