Pharazon001

May 2, 2022
okay, so i;m playing 0.92 from the beginning.

i'm early on in the game atm (courage is only 4) yet for some reason whenever i leave the house instead of being in the main outside by the cafe i'm being transported to the car dealership.

everytime i take the bus back i end up back there again as soon as i try to go to that bit.

any ideas?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
okay, so i;m playing 0.92 from the beginning.

i'm early on in the game atm (courage is only 4) yet for some reason whenever i leave the house instead of being in the main outside by the cafe i'm being transported to the car dealership.

everytime i take the bus back i end up back there again as soon as i try to go to that bit.

any ideas?
You missed a step to proceed I did it when I started the handing out the flyers had to go back to a previous save to miss that step to another day

Arkylite

Jun 28, 2022
hello,
I am currently stuck on the three orange dots.
If I understood correctly fred is a bug following my end of the quest.
On the other hand for "give it Valerie 2000" and the quest in Russian I cannot understand.

Can someone help me, I started the game in 0.92.

Thanks in advance.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
hello,
I am currently stuck on the three orange dots.
If I understood correctly fred is a bug following my end of the quest.
On the other hand for "give it Valerie 2000" and the quest in Russian I cannot understand.

Can someone help me, I started the game in 0.92.

Thanks in advance.
Well give 2000 dollars to Val to pay for the online sex cams, Talk to Fred at the gym and talk to the guy on Rose street between 13 and 15:00 hrs

Arkylite

Jun 28, 2022
Well give 2000 dollars to Val to pay for the online sex cams, Talk to Fred at the gym and talk to the guy on Rose street between 13 and 15:00 hrs
All quest, i cant talk. I have not the option to give money or talk to the guy on rose street. I can only work.
i have miss condition ?

Arkylite

Jun 28, 2022
Yes handout flyers for a couple of days and it will start you on a different quest ;)
Thank you very much for your help
I did it for a week but nothing, Valerie's quest went through but Fred still didn't. do you have to max out the 3 skills?

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes