sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So ...
By chance have you had the "street performance with snake that ended in the rain" and turned down the kiss, and at the next meeting turned down sex?

If yes, that's it.
Snake has left Jade city if that's the case. His portrait occasionally being shown at the rehearsal room actually is a visual bug.
Alex pussy was the only thing that could have held him there.
Seriously? So if you don't play Alex as jumping on every dick available to her you completely lose access to a completely different character's storyline? What the fuck?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Seriously? So if you don't play Alex as jumping on every dick available to her you completely lose access to a completely different character's storyline? What the fuck?
No.
That one in particular.

Only that.
And you don't get told that information beforehand so you don't know you need to.

I don't like that this is the gist of the game (apparently this one time only), just telling you what it is.

Is there cheats for this version?
You can edit the saves via or similar means.
No built-in cheats.

There is a cheat mod, though.
No clue about how viable or compatible it is ...
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-95-0-kosmos-games.10622/post-8295156

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
If you don't jump on his dick you forfeit further quests with another person.
That is the only instance that happens gladly.

To be clear the discussion between letty and the mistress should not happen in this case.
But for some reason it does, and the resulting quest is taunting the player unsolvable.

I feel that both are bad design choices or bugs and should not be in the game as such.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If you don't jump on his dick you forfeit further quests with another person.
That is the only instance that happens gladly.

To be clear the discussion between letty and the mistress should not happen in this case.
But for some reason it does, and the resulting quest is taunting the player unsolvable.

I feel that both are bad design choices or bugs and should not be in the game as such.
More significantly, I get the impression Letty's content will be a vital part of the overall Mistress story arc. If I'm right, being locked out of even just this event is a serious problem down the line.

I'm hoping it's just a bug, and the dev just forgot to set a location for Snake after his event if you don't go that route.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Well ...
The "Barbaras Quest Loop" still is happening for some players 2 versions after it first popped up ...

And btw. that he likely will/wants to leave Jade City is mentioned by Snake himself. That he vanished from the game henceforth is no bug keeping that in mind.

On that note some lines are still in russian 10 versions after they first appeared, with new ones popping up after ...

Reactions: lehu84

RawrKrake

Jun 29, 2020
I have a bug,. I buy the strap on but I can't use it with Barbara, it alway says we aren't alone at home even if we are. Also when I "help" her during saturday, the dildo buy quest sequence resets and I have ot rebuy the dildo and then the strap on. Help?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I have a bug,. I buy the strap on but I can't use it with Barbara, it alway says we aren't alone at home even if we are. Also when I "help" her during saturday, the dildo buy quest sequence resets and I have ot rebuy the dildo and then the strap on. Help?
I already went through the bug 4 times , when she asks to buy the dildo , the next mission is to go to her room at night , instead of buying it again , I go straight to her room at night , when she asks to buy the clothes and the mask , I wait for midnight and change clothes, and the last mission when you talk to her in the room, and the mission to go to the cafe in the city

Reactions: xapican

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
For $10 patrons.
Not the public version.
That one is 27th of februrary.

And btw. it does not involve an android version.
That one available here is a port.
I'm only having this issue because my PC is broken and trying to justify a replacement graphics card is beyond the wife's approval. I incorrectly assumed it was public release today. I would pay for it via Patreon now if it had an android port.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes