Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Buy gym clothes and gym shoes.
Walk around the house (towards basketball court) until you get a key from a crazy dude with an axe.
I found you get the key after meeting Michael, when returning home with Jill's diary, then head towards the b ball court

crola

Dec 2, 2018
i have an exception has occured when i go in the music studio when i want to take a photo what can i do?

TheRipper007

Apr 28, 2019
Hi there,
could someone please tell me, how to read the diary at home?
It is present in my inventory, but I don't know, how to do with it.

I know, this question was already asked before, but I didn't find the answer, yet.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hi there,
could someone please tell me, how to read the diary at home?
It is present in my inventory, but I don't know, how to do with it.

I know, this question was already asked before, but I didn't find the answer, yet.
Look in your inventory the diary should be their after go for a walk towards the basketball court the man with the axe will give you a key then ask Rudo about the director go to the street and go to the blue door ;) carry on

Reactions: TheRipper007

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
rarrrrr.

I have finished the guitar lessons and performance art(the dance studio is now closed to me after the final lesson).

Go to the recording studio the next day,at the time for rehearsal and he tells me to finish performing arts...fkfkfkfkfkfkf

TheRipper007

Apr 28, 2019
Look in your inventory the diary should be their after go for a walk towards the basketball court the man with the axe will give you a key then ask Rudo about the director go to the street and go to the blue door ;) carry on
Thanks for your reply!
As it turned out, I yust used the "wrong" invntory.
I tried to trigger the scene by klicking on the drawer near the bed. I found the diary, klicked on it but nothing happened.
It took me OURS to find out, I had to klick the inventory button on the OSD instead!

TheRipper007

Apr 28, 2019
Hi
has the "Barbara loop" already been fixed?
every time / place I try to talk to her, she says "I'm still waiting for you at night" I should buy a dildo.
But I already did that a long time ago! I have bought the mask and the special outfit, but her door is always closed at night.
What should I do?

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Hi
has the "Barbara loop" already been fixed?
every time / place I try to talk to her, she says "I'm still waiting for you at night" I should buy a dildo.
But I already did that a long time ago! I have bought the mask and the special outfit, but her door is always closed at night.
What should I do?
Go to her room after midnight after putting on the outfit from your closet

Reactions: TheRipper007

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
i thought that I could do a broadcast each day and a different one but no the dev kicked in another delay , a pair of broadcast each week and you can go to next level only if you get enough fans so you have to repeat same show moretimes..another grinding repeating actions...i think the dev has brain illness that constrict to do same actions each day that' s the only explication ,the Dev has OCS

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Is their a way to cheat on the android version
Hope not all you do is follow the tasks some you can cheat by having a beer to up your courage level for a short time other than that their is no gain in cheating as the tasks are central in completing all the levels as you can see by multiple earlier post's either way enjoy

Reactions: miniventura

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
ok last action with barbara i have to meet her in the centre where and when? I tried sports centre on saturday but no special event triggers

Reactions: Chevy2ss
Jul 21, 2020
Is their a way to cheat on the android version
There is supposedly a mod you can find on the internet (just google it). And it might be mandatory as I don't know if the Android version allows to activate and use manually the integrated dev console that is deemed to be somewhere in any ren'py game. I myself am a PC user. I do use the aforementionned Console and never encountered any problem (well, I have, and learned the hard way what not to alter in Bright Past ingame metrics :D).

I'd recommand not to alter any MC Stat using a cheat. It can break your game, force you to toss your saves, and begin from day 1 all over again. Besides, all you'll need in the current state of the game is cheating over money (because it only calls for tons of senseless and narratively irrelevent Grind), arousal (to facilitate event triggers effectively), climate and eventually mood stats (for the same exact reasons but much less often).

That being said, just as Chevy2ss just mentionned : "either way enjoy"

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There is supposedly a mod you can find on the internet (just google it). And it might be mandatory as I don't know if the Android version allows to activate and use manually the integrated dev console that is deemed to be somewhere in any ren'py game. I myself am a PC user. I do use the aforementionned Console and never encountered any problem (well, I have, and learned the hard way what not to alter in Bright Past ingame metrics :D).

I'd recommand not to alter any MC Stat using a cheat. It can break your game, force you to toss your saves, and begin from day 1 all over again. Besides, all you'll need in the current state of the game is cheating over money (because it only calls for tons of senseless and narratively irrelevent Grind), arousal (to facilitate event triggers effectively), climate and eventually mood stats (for the same exact reasons but much less often).

That being said, just as Chevy2ss just mentionned : "either way enjoy"
You can cheat the beauty and rhetoric stats as well with 0 problems. It's when you mess with courage that things go sideways and everything starts shitting itself worse than the streets of Los Angeles.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes