denise20

Dec 26, 2022
Hi, please help. I got stuck on this screen the morning after my first concert. Alex said that she has not smoked in a while so it's hard to focus on things and when i tried to click it away and make some coffee i got stuck at this. I tried exiting the game, smashing keys and nothing worked. I can only save the game and go to options, main menu etc. This is my only save and i really dont wanna replay, please help me. Even the coffee maker dissapeared.
Snímek obrazovky (108).png

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi, please help. I got stuck on this screen the morning after my first concert. Alex said that she has not smoked in a while so it's hard to focus on things and when i tried to click it away and make some coffee i got stuck at this. I tried exiting the game, smashing keys and nothing worked. I can only save the game and go to options, main menu etc. This is my only save and i really dont wanna replay, please help me. Even the coffee maker dissapeared.
Hi welcome on Board, Normally when those things happen to me a restart of the game fix that issue ( you can load your save) It happens mostly to older Systems or when you have a lot of other Apps running in the Background
hope that helped you

Reactions: denise20

denise20

Dec 26, 2022
Hi welcome on Board, Normally when those things happen to me a restart of the game fix that issue ( you can load your save) It happens mostly to older Systems or when you have a lot of other Apps running in the Background
hope that helped you
Hi and thanks for the quick response! So i tried to exit the game, then started a new game and saved it and then i tried to load the save from the kitchen but it didnt work. I have the load saved on the kitchen screen bug so everytime i load it, i cannot do anything. :/

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi and thanks for the quick response! So i tried to exit the game, then started a new game and saved it and then i tried to load the save from the kitchen but it didnt work. I have the load saved on the kitchen screen bug so everytime i load it, i cannot do anything. :/
A few tips: Save in your Room, after dowl. New update when you load your save from ver.before click on the cabinet in your room,(don't know if it was changed, but in older versions that would update the game.) Don`t know if you use a cheat mod, but sometimes this games reacts "funny" to them there are a few saves posted in the Tread, the only issue is that this game has scenes that aren't repeatable (e.g. after concert party)
and that Alex has a perk you maybe don't like (eg. beeing Alcoholic, or else)
Sorry that you have to start over again,.

Reactions: denise20

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hello. I've recruited Snake to attend Letty's shop, she's formed him during two days but now she's still in her shop instead of going to Owl's one. Is it because there's nothing more about Letty in the current version?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hello. I've recruited Snake to attend Letty's shop, she's formed him during two days but now she's still in her shop instead of going to Owl's one. Is it because there's nothing more about Letty in the current version?
Exactly !

Reactions: Udayana

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey guys & dev,
I've got a "little" problem after I went shopping for groceries and wanted to make me some food in the kitchen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...sooo: does anyone knows what the problem is here?

best regards & thanks in advance

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys & dev,
I've got a "little" problem after I went shopping for groceries and wanted to make me some food in the kitchen:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...sooo: does anyone knows what the problem is here?

best regards & thanks in advance
Damn kitchen's so full of bugs an inspector would fail it on sight.

Does "ignore" bypass it?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Speaking of bugs, anyone know a solution to the nightly sarah_trader and barb_storage errors?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hello. I don't have that bug but when I buy some food and want to store it in the refrigerator it doesn't appear in my inventory.
Fortunately Alex's purse is a magic refrigerator, so you don't need to worry about that. Only cooked food gets added to the actual fridge

Reactions: Udayana
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes