Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Your cheat on windows is only working on excitement and rain. the money mod is not working and the food is not.
I just tested it, and everything works just fine. The food icon doesn't go away until you change locations, and actually eating resets the food timer so you have to use the cheat again. The money also works, just make sure you're using the right keys. No holding shift, and make sure caps lock is off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i use windows 10
Are you sure it's installed correctly? Open the folder named "game" it should look like this

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I don't know if the cheats work with the new version.
Better wait for an update of the cheat mod.
I'm going to say this one last time. The cheat mod works absolutely, unequivocally fine on the newest version, and will most likely work on every version of the game, provided it is installed correctly. I just re-downloaded the game AND mod. It works.

Reactions: afterlights

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Traumwelt, no nevermind, happens to me all the time when I write first in German/Spanish then in english, but that is just a single Mod, and he is doing just his JoB
Happy Wintersolstice hope you have a nice celebration tonight.
The messege reached me where did you get the Foto of the Tripulation of the Graf Spee from ?

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Traumwelt, no nevermind, happens to me all the time when I write first in German/Spanish then in english, but that is just a single Mod, and he is doing just his JoB
Happy Wintersolstice hope you have a nice celebration tonight.
The messege reached me where did you get the Foto of the Tripulation of the Graf Spee from ?
Wish you also a beautiful winter solstice too. We had made today 17:00 campfire in the garden and there was suckling pig. Here it is now 21:40 in the evening and my friends are home because they have to work tomorrow. The picture of the sailors I had from the Internet. ;)
Wish you a nice evening and now you can make campfire, we are delayed 8 hours time I think... Zeitverzögerung ^^

Ahoi

Reactions: xapican

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
WARNING: if you are using my cheatmod it will not work for this version cause for version v0.94.0 only it's on hold when it hits v1.0

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.95
Size 1.13 GiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

l0lfish

Jun 21, 2022
I'm stuck in the taxi scene. Any way out of it? And my auto-saves doesn't work anymore after i changed from v91 to v95
Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Please help !
I need to go to Snake but i can't find him anywhere...
He never is the rehearsal room. When i want to go there it says "i have no reason to go there...
Where is Snake ? :unsure:

Edit : I found the question was allready posted :rolleyes: Maybe i should just continue to play... But in the character list it say "no new content yet" . Any idea ?

Thank you

Edit bis : Found an answer... Snake is no more in Jade City. Poor Letty !!!

Last edited:

masanch1234

Oct 14, 2022
I'm stuck in the task "Find a way to buy a laptop". I've searched through the forum and the answer should be checking the mobile news. However, I've played a lot of days (19.07) and the news don't change, always appear "The strikes will continue!". I don't know if maybe I've missed the news at the beginning and they not appear again, so any help is welcome!

sluttysissy147

Aug 9, 2017
last thing i did with barbara was see a bowl of fruit after she fucked me with the black strapon on. but im stuck in the loop at "talk about your studio" even though im at anal with dildo and studio fully built

What do i do now?

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
My v0.94 savegames don't work, I get an error. Can you send me a fullsave of V0.94 that works with this version? I don't want to start from the beginning

Reactions: eijat1994

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
last thing i did with barbara was see a bowl of fruit after she fucked me with the black strapon on. but im stuck in the loop at "talk about your studio" even though im at anal with dildo and studio fully built

What do i do now?
Nothing it`s a Bug that comes from .94 at least it triggers not over again and again.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes