Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Yoli I downloaded the compressed version and no problem maybe you want to try it out ?
just an Idea do you have the christmas frame / clothes active ? ( I swiched the stuff off)
I use the normal version (uncompressed) from both here and from a russian site, and I've also switched the christmas add-on off

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
By saving frequently, you can replay the scenes as you want. I use to save before each noticeable or important action.
I made about 80 saves this way, but i tend to forget doing it, so a scene gallery would be helpful to me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is the German language in the game up to date ?
Sorry I play it in english so no clue
Ahoy an die Waterkant (Geiles Video Dankeschön / cool video thaks a lot)
Oh und zum fest der Liebe, wünsche ich dir 'ne dichte Rübe ! (Oh and for the Holydays, wish you a good Buzz)
Edit: just tested it yes it seems to be Uptodate

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Yoli I downloaded the compressed version and no problem maybe you want to try it out ?
just an Idea do you have the christmas frame / clothes active ? ( I swiched the stuff off)
I've found the problem : I don't use cheats, but I used the Rollerback mod, and without it, it's ok.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:whistle::sneaky: I have to confess that I used Safeeditor online to boost up the Money but I play without cheats now that I have the hang of it ;):D

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Sorry I play it in english so no clue
Ahoy an die Waterkant (Geiles Video Dankeschön / cool video thaks a lot)
Oh und zum fest der Liebe, wünsche ich dir 'ne dichte Rübe ! (Oh and for the Holydays, wish you a good Buzz)
Edit: just tested it yes it seems to be Uptodate
When games support the German language, I play in German.
English I understand about 70% and the rest I let with Deepl translate.
Tomorrow is here in the north first on 21 December winter solstice (Wintersonnenwende)
and my greetings for Christmas / Yule still come on 24 December. ;)

Greetings and Ahoy from the Baltic Sea / Germany

Edit: Which video do you mean ?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
I am still stuck with Barb loop, and I don't wan't to restart a game.
Has someone figured out what is the name of the variable of the special outfit for me to put it to 0 please ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am still stuck with Barb loop, and I don't wan't to restart a game.
Has someone figured out what is the name of the variable of the special outfit for me to put it to 0 please ?
You don't need it, If u have the Mask and the special dress, from the Videostudio quest in your inventory then just put it on and go at 0:00 hs into her room, and all done,

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
I have Barbara at "Enter Smartbucks" but she never shows up there. Is there a trigger I'm missing?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Which video do you mean ?
Hello, nice to see that you hold on old Germanic traditions, Raise your drinkin horn and spill some Met for me please, I miss a bit being in Germany for the Holydays, I am living since 13 Jhr now on the oposite Half of the Globe on the east shore of the Rio de la Plata near there where the Graf Spee is .
So best wishes for you and your "Tribe" keep save and healthy
Oh,!about the video the one in your signature,
Ahoy

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes