xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No images, bug, black screen, as for the trucker
did you go to your room after loading the last safe ? The dev has this update function implemented,: go to your room click the closet door, then do what ever you have to do in game (that is what I do after each new update)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
did you go to your room after loading the last safe ? The dev has this update function implemented,: go to your room click the closet door, then do what ever you have to do in game (that is what I do after each new update)
This time I've restarted a new game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

redking84

Jul 10, 2019
I've just replayed it after a few years and it's garbage. The amount of grind is retarded, the story is not about MC, but about some random bullshit side characters that no one gives a shit about (you might give a damn about 2-3 characters, not 50).
To unlock anal scenes you have to do 29 days of training, manually navigating through menus for every single one of them, doing camgirl streams requires a month of work renovating a studio for it, then all you can do is tease twice a week, it takes around 12 weeks to fully unlock all 6 or so scenes or 84 days. And don't even start me on the rehersals.

If you are not cheating all the way, every single day is cooking, working, taking care of MC basic needs, navigating between locations etc.
Making a song requires 10 inspirations you get in random locations, 10 times for 10 songs, then there are rehersals, trainings etc.
here's an idea stop bitching about a game you're literally playing for free if you don't like it and move on to something different

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That is strange, I had no problems, only with the random rain, (two weeks of sunshine) as well the Barbara quest resetet and I played it trough again, now it is finished (Strap on) after I could trigger the hospital visit, (a pity it isn't repeatable)

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
That is strange, I had no problems, only with the random rain, (two weeks of sunshine) as well the Barbara quest resetet and I played it trough again, now it is finished (Strap on) after I could trigger the hospital visit, (a pity it isn't repeatable)
[/Q
It's just for the images devoted to the new update. I've seen them in the "images" file, but the program is unable to find them.

• Sad
Reactions: xapican

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
here's an idea stop bitching about a game you're literally playing for free if you don't like it and move on to something different
Who said I'm playing this for free? I've paid for bandwith with my own money and the time I've wasted is also worth a lot. Maybe you have someone who pays for your time and internet, but I'm not that free.

Here is an idea, stop bitching about other people criticizing bad elements of a game. I've not even mentioned how every single update breaks save files...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
in your game folder under \game\images
no need for an extra CG rip

A gallery function sadly does not exist. A decent scene replay gallery would be a huge improvement to the game.
By saving frequently, you can replay the scenes as you want. I use to save before each noticeable or important action.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As i understand twere only 3 new scenes? With Barb, in clothes shop and with Leo?
New sex scene with the Biker, and masturbation in the Kitchen, Naked Yoga with Roomie (not shure if it was bugged for me before and now it works) and you see Sarah being Blackmailed and giving head to Shop owner son

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yoli I downloaded the compressed version and no problem maybe you want to try it out ?
just an Idea do you have the christmas frame / clothes active ? ( I swiched the stuff off)

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes